Home

Message to 2K

This is a discussion on Message to 2K within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2016, 06:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Message to 2K

PLEASE, for the sake of immersion and presentation, include MORE voice overs for the wrestlers. Even guys like Goldberg whom didn't talk much but certainly did growl and grunt during matches and were heard during matches. I loved 2k14 in that macho man and certain voice overs blew me away. I only wished that there was more growls or groans during closeup snots or replays during matches somewhat like when ddp sometimes used to get up and yell "Bang" before the diamond cutter. I've always dreamed of more voice work in wrestling games as it's definitely part of the entertainment aspect as seen on tv. also Bobby Heenan and Tony Schiavone would be an insane addition for some of us WCW holdouts whom cannot get used to jr or lawler announcing WCW matchups, just wishful thinking 2k has done everything I've ever wished for in the NBA and so far in WWe, they have advanced and exceeded so many of my expectations and wishes in the presentation aspect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2016, 06:05 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Message to 2K

Old 07-09-2016, 10:25 AM   #3
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: Message to 2K

Not sure its really up to 2K on the announcers part. Pretty sure that WWE would have to have some sort of legends contract in place with the announcers before they would be allowed in any game with the WWE name on it. 2K makes the game but WWE dictates who goes in it. It's why last year we couldnt have both Cody Rhodes and Stardust, because Vince thought we'd get confused (according to what I read), yet still had Goldust and Dustin Rhodes.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »