Home

Does K-League have foreign players rule in career mode?

This is a discussion on Does K-League have foreign players rule in career mode? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2016, 10:57 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Does K-League have foreign players rule in career mode?

you cannot have more than like 3 foreign player and 1 asian player in k-league, does anyone know if such rule is applied in the career mode, i m asking because i want to know if ea will implement such rule into j-league for fifa17
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2016, 11:02 PM   #2
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Does K-League have foreign players rule in career mode?

I highly doubt it. Their rules for the leagues as they are now aren't even close to real world rules. So don't expect that to make it in.

Old 07-06-2016, 11:13 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
I highly doubt it. Their rules for the leagues as they are now aren't even close to real world rules. So don't expect that to make it in.
that's why it is useless to have j-league, or any of other leagues, i feel like ea is just making as many leagues as possible, but what about the quality? quantity over quality to me is no point
Old 07-07-2016, 06:02 AM   #4
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

As they don't have the A-League's rules hard-coded into the game, I highly doubt they have K-League's in there...

...as for your second post, I feel that the more leagues the better, because it offers more variety in teams, players, etc. I can play as my favorite (local) team, Brisbane Roar, because they have the A-League in, even if it's done wrong. I can make up the rules for my own career mode (sticking to a salary cap, limits on "visa" players, etc), but I wouldn't be able to play as my favorite team in FIFA 16 without their half-assed attempt at including the A-League.

Now, I am wishing that everything they did wasn't "an exclusive partnership" or whathaveyou, so that they and PES could share the wealth as it were...but that's a different story for another time.

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 07-07-2016, 09:51 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom-XIII
As they don't have the A-League's rules hard-coded into the game, I highly doubt they have K-League's in there...

...as for your second post, I feel that the more leagues the better, because it offers more variety in teams, players, etc. I can play as my favorite (local) team, Brisbane Roar, because they have the A-League in, even if it's done wrong. I can make up the rules for my own career mode (sticking to a salary cap, limits on "visa" players, etc), but I wouldn't be able to play as my favorite team in FIFA 16 without their half-assed attempt at including the A-League.

Now, I am wishing that everything they did wasn't "an exclusive partnership" or whathaveyou, so that they and PES could share the wealth as it were...but that's a different story for another time.
that won't work with the cpu tho in career mode, because the players on the cpu team will be transferring nonstop every year? so a few years later, you might be playing against teams in the a-league with different nationalities all over the place?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2016, 11:01 PM   #6
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

This is true, but it's not really any different from playing in the Premier League and Chelsea sells all their GKs and are instead playing a ST there...

I use the actual A-League rules to make the mode more challenging, and I worry less about the CPU teams because it is out of my control...with that said, I would absolutely love it if EA could somehow set it up properly so that I didn't have to play against teams full of Spanish, French, etc players instead of mostly Aussies.

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 07-08-2016, 02:18 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom-XIII
This is true, but it's not really any different from playing in the Premier League and Chelsea sells all their GKs and are instead playing a ST there...

I use the actual A-League rules to make the mode more challenging, and I worry less about the CPU teams because it is out of my control...with that said, I would absolutely love it if EA could somehow set it up properly so that I didn't have to play against teams full of Spanish, French, etc players instead of mostly Aussies.
yeah exactly, like i will be SHOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, if EA doesn't do something about controlling how the players flow in the asia region, i mean it is not that hard to implentment such code into the game i believe, and also do some coding on adding a fake AFC cup for us to play against australia korea teams man, is not that hard...i really don't want to be facing the same 17 japanese clubs for mutliple years in career mode
Old 09-12-2019, 12:25 AM   #8
MVP

HAS THIS BEEN FIXED YET EA? OR ONCE AGAIN, NO?

There is really no point of using an Asian Club like J-league or Chinese Super League...if this can't be fixed!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »