Home

Fighting stances for CAF

This is a discussion on Fighting stances for CAF within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2016, 07:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fighting stances for CAF

I'm wondering if they devs can add a feature to pick stances for your CAFs whether in career, fight now or ultimate team. While it's good that CAFs got new stances in this game I still feel that some of the stances are off for some of the fighting styles. Example kickboxing's stance is just way off. It starts high but then goes low as if like Anderson Silva's stance and I doubt kick boxers fight with that kind of stance. Next is Karate which irks me a bit for some reason and then there's Muay Thai which shares a stance with BJJ when they are two different styles. Then there's career mode with roster fighters why not have us able to switch to their default stances instead of them using the CAF generic stances. This could be coded into since you have the assets of the fighter stances from the last game and this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2016, 11:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Fighting stances for CAF

Yeah this annoys me too, the stances are mostly weird. Just because I make a wrestler doesn't mean he/she should look like they've never been in a fight in their life. We should definitely be able to edit our CAF's stance.

Also they need to continue to give signature stances imo. I like how fighters like Nate, Conor, Ronda, Holly, and Cain move and stand like themselves but is that where it ends? I'd like to see them continue to create more signature styles and personalities for fighters patch by patch. I don't like how Joanna has all her pre-fight and post-fight likeness but doesn't have a stance anywhere near her own.
Old 07-19-2016, 03:32 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savageasu43
Yeah this annoys me too, the stances are mostly weird. Just because I make a wrestler doesn't mean he/she should look like they've never been in a fight in their life. We should definitely be able to edit our CAF's stance.

Also they need to continue to give signature stances imo. I like how fighters like Nate, Conor, Ronda, Holly, and Cain move and stand like themselves but is that where it ends? I'd like to see them continue to create more signature styles and personalities for fighters patch by patch. I don't like how Joanna has all her pre-fight and post-fight likeness but doesn't have a stance anywhere near her own.
Exactly. They should have given Muay Thai fighters the upright stance similar to what Jose Aldo has.
Old 07-19-2016, 03:44 AM   #4
Rookie

Completely agree. Especially for roster fighters in career. Sucks playing as diaz when he doesnt even have his correct taunts and guys like cruz and guida who dont have their stance. This would be a great addition. I would also like to see legends like liddell and gsp as opponents in career mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »