Home

Auto-Cuts in CFM?

This is a discussion on Auto-Cuts in CFM? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2016, 05:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Auto-Cuts in CFM?

Hey Everyone,

I've been doing my CFM and came across an issue in the preseason. It tells me to cut x amount of players per week and I'll go in, cut that many players then X out of the menu. However, upon reviewing my roster all of the players listed under the "recommended cuts" are cut as well even if I didn't manually cut them. Is there a way to keep this from happening? I have all CPU assist features turned off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 05:33 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Auto-Cuts in CFM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by How High
Hey Everyone,

I've been doing my CFM and came across an issue in the preseason. It tells me to cut x amount of players per week and I'll go in, cut that many players then X out of the menu. However, upon reviewing my roster all of the players listed under the "recommended cuts" are cut as well even if I didn't manually cut them. Is there a way to keep this from happening? I have all CPU assist features turned off.
That's super concerning - have you seen it more than once?
Old 08-23-2016, 06:07 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmon
That's super concerning - have you seen it more than once?
yes, I've restarted my CFM 3 times and it happened each time. Pretty much had to re-sign all the guys I wanted to keep off practice squads/out of free agency.
Old 08-23-2016, 06:23 PM   #4
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

Since you said you hit "X", I am assuming you're on PS4 right? I am on XB1 and did not see this in the first year of my franchise. Could be a very concerning issue. I would have said you must have some CPU assist turned on, but not if you checked it and restarted that many times. Hope you get it fixed man!
Old 08-23-2016, 06:31 PM   #5
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by How High
Hey Everyone,

When you start a CFM do you go into the settings and turn off CPU Roster Moves? It is set to "On" by default. If you don't turn it off the CPU will make roster moves for you. That's the only reason I can think of this happening. I have done multiple CFM's and never had this issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 07:01 PM   #6
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

I've not seen this happen in any of my time with the game over the last few months. Please PM with detail or video if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2016, 07:01 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
When you start a CFM do you go into the settings and turn off CPU Roster Moves? It is set to "On" by default. If you don't turn it off the CPU will make roster moves for you. That's the only reason I can think of this happening. I have done multiple CFM's and never had this issue.
Only thing I can think of as well. I haven't seen the issue myself.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2016, 07:03 PM   #8
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011

I had this issue in 16... I would do the cuts then play game.. then next week repeat only to notice that terrelle Pryor wasent on my roster so I'd go into the fa pool... Resign him only for cmp just cut him again.

Finally last week of preseason he got cut get AGAIN!! only this time he got removed from game completely... So I gave up trying play a cfm..its dumb that u have option for cmp to cut players set to off only for it to get over written and can't even start your cfm with players who gonna start for your team.

Same thing happen with some defensive starters on my defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »