Home

Old 09-18-2016, 01:28 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 6
PC Bugs

Playing MyLeague with Clippers and sometimes players are missing shoulders. So hands and arms but no shoulders. Seen this so far with Raymond Felton, Bass, and Anderson. Funny thing is when they are missing their shoulders in the game it also show up in their player image screen. I've played three games thus far and 4th game was first where all three of them had full body parts..lol. Anyone else notice similar glitch? Hope developers see this post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 01:42 PM   #2
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PC Bugs

Yes, seen this too
Old 09-18-2016, 10:14 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

The intro no longer plays, no splash screen, nothing... I know it;s an odd complaint, and most would be rather skip the into.. But it's a bug nonetheless

My Sony Bluetooth headphones (XB950) don't work with the game (they work fine with 99.9% of programs on my laptop). NBA2k 17 won't let me use them for some reason.. Going to try my Pulse Elites.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:52 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I dont know about you guys but with my career when i go to practice there is a time my teamate is stuck at the front door try to a catch an invisible basketball and there is pretty much nothing i can do but Alt+F4 the game
Old 09-19-2016, 10:28 AM   #5
Zab
Rookie

OVR: 1

I was messing around with MyTeam last night and saw players missing shoulders and legs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2016, 03:55 PM   #6
MVP

When designing custom uniforms, I cannot see changes made to shorts reflected in "real time." In order to see any changes made, I have to back all the way out, Save Changes, and then go back "in" to see the change.

I.e. if I am in the editor and change color of the shorts, I won't see the color actually change on the player model. But if I save changes and back out, then go back in, I can see the last change I made.

For tops, everything is fine.

This is in MyTeam, but I imagine could occur in any other custom uniform process in MyLeague/MyGM.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:26 PM   #7
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
When designing custom uniforms, I cannot see changes made to shorts reflected in "real time." In order to see any changes made, I have to back all the way out, Save Changes, and then go back "in" to see the change.

I.e. if I am in the editor and change color of the shorts, I won't see the color actually change on the player model. But if I save changes and back out, then go back in, I can see the last change I made.

This is in MyTeam, but I imagine could occur in any other custom uniform process in MyLeague/MyGM.
What is your player detail setting at? If not at high, try setting to high and try again.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:27 PM   #8
Rookie

WebIndigo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl

I'm having the same bug, in MyLeague. It sucks flying blind; it would be nice if someone could post screencaps of all the striping patterns etc. so I can pick the right ones rather than go back and forth a zillion times.

Another thing, I don't know if it's a bug or I just don't know how to do it, but I can't figure out any way to get a logo or text on shorts. I move a logo down vertically and it just slides down the jersey until there's nothing more visible. Is there some trick to getting it on the shorts, some button or menu I'm not figuring out?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »