Home

special teams not sticking & fumbles question

This is a discussion on special teams not sticking & fumbles question within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2016, 06:18 PM   #1
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

OVR: 0
special teams not sticking & fumbles question

so I tried to change my special teams returner and others and it wont stick or wont show what I put in place during a game, I noticed that if I change my returner in depth chart it works ok, but that's all I can change... do I need to use a generic play book for defense or something?

also my qb is fumbling too much, which I get its 98% my fault, but fumble sliders are at 50 and anytime I sack the cpu they don't fumble, do I need to turn my fumbles down or whatever, im not even sure which one to move which way
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 07:07 PM   #2
Rookie

JDoze's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: special teams not sticking & fumbles question

If you change your depth chart at any position during the game it only stays for that game. You have to change your depth chart outside of the game in the menus for it to stick.
As for the qb fumbling problem... I heard it was an issue but they patched it. I haven't personally seen it. Make sure you have the latest update. Also, it may come down to you throwing right as you're getting sacked. Maybe hold on to the ball and take the sack vs trying to get rid of it.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:23 PM   #3
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoze
If you change your depth chart at any position during the game it only stays for that game. You have to change your depth chart outside of the game in the menus for it to stick.
As for the qb fumbling problem... I heard it was an issue but they patched it. I haven't personally seen it. Make sure you have the latest update. Also, it may come down to you throwing right as you're getting sacked. Maybe hold on to the ball and take the sack vs trying to get rid of it.
I meant changing it in the formation subs and if its patched I don't see it, games up to date
Old 09-22-2016, 12:03 AM   #4
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Yea they said they tweaked it...but I've still seen it happening what I did to combat it was raised the carry of the QB.

It still happens sometimes but not much as before and as u stated it doesn't seem happen that much to the cmp which i find strange because I've seen same motion that caused fumble to me but when hitting cmp qb nothing happens.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:05 AM   #5
Rookie

zacification1's Arena

Same problem with formation subs not sticking on Special Teams. FG Block Right and Left.

New England Patriots
Boston College Eagles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2016, 11:26 AM   #6
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Yea they said they tweaked it...but I've still seen it happening what I did to combat it was raised the carry of the QB.

It still happens sometimes but not much as before and as u stated it doesn't seem happen that much to the cmp which i find strange because I've seen same motion that caused fumble to me but when hitting cmp qb nothing happens.
ill try that.....

does anyone know if using generic pb on defense helps with plays sticking?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »