Home

PES 17 ML Youth Development

This is a discussion on PES 17 ML Youth Development within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2016, 11:19 PM   #1
Rookie

GoRebs's Arena

OVR: 1
PES 17 ML Youth Development

Hi guys! I am brand new to PES always playing Fifa in the past but it just got old I'm big on gameplay and career (master league) so I made the switch.

Could someone help explain how the youth system works? It looks like you start the master league and you instantly have players in the system? Can you scout and develop players like you do in Fifa or is it just randomly generated every season? Thank you in advance! Any other little tips or tricks with Master League would be greatly appreciated as well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 05:28 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 17 ML Youth Development

Your youth team, think of it as a heavily watered down FM style. with players added when players in the system become too old, or to fill gaps from payers you've promoted. As I understand (because I decided to re do my ML when all the tactics are done - FML) CPU teams will end up with new players occasionally as well through regenerated retirees in the game being spread out across the teams. You can of course continue scouting throughout the seasons and find young players, but if you sign them they will go into the main team and not into the youth squad, so you will need to get them minutes where possible.
Of course, this is just how it's been previous years. I haven't finished my first ML season yet so I may be way off base and stand to be corrected
Old 10-05-2016, 11:40 PM   #3
Rookie

GoRebs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserOliver17
Your youth team, think of it as a heavily watered down FM style. with players added when players in the system become too old, or to fill gaps from payers you've promoted. As I understand (because I decided to re do my ML when all the tactics are done - FML) CPU teams will end up with new players occasionally as well through regenerated retirees in the game being spread out across the teams. You can of course continue scouting throughout the seasons and find young players, but if you sign them they will go into the main team and not into the youth squad, so you will need to get them minutes where possible.
Of course, this is just how it's been previous years. I haven't finished my first ML season yet so I may be way off base and stand to be corrected
Thank you Fraser for the response! That makes sense now. Who are you running with on ML in your first season?
Old 10-06-2016, 11:44 AM   #4
Rookie

I'm starting as Man U to start with cause I've got all the prem tactics sorted. If you need a young player look no further than Fosu-Mensah. Developing at a scary rate for me at the moment. Will do one as PES United with the default players when I get the game all to my liking.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:33 PM   #5
Rookie

GoRebs's Arena

Oo will definitely take a look thanks! I just really got into soccer this season so I know most of the main guys in premier league but thats about it. I like Southampton a lot in real life.

I need to learn how to dribble on this game and pass a little bit better. I have a hard time creating any opportunities other than just crossing it from the sides into the middle for headers. On the other side I make way too many silly errors and give up easy goals its frusterating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2016, 04:29 AM   #6
Rookie

Haha I like Soton too actually. I think most people do, just one of those teams.
Don't worry, I gear my teams up to do that specifically. The old English way
Old 10-07-2016, 05:21 AM   #7
Rookie

There is a big trouble with the youth in LM, when they are regenerated player, they are too strongh, after 3 4 years gamle is very easy, youth players have 80 at 18 20 years old, you can sell them and gain so fast money.

It breaks the LM. There is no mod for that?
Old 11-18-2016, 05:21 AM   #8
Pro

Does someone know if the CPU can sign players from the Youth team? If yes, at what frequency?

Also what happens to these players if you never sign them? Do they disappear from the game? Do they become free agent?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »