Home

Top Pro Am Team for Xbox 1 is a FRAUD

This is a discussion on Top Pro Am Team for Xbox 1 is a FRAUD within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2016, 12:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Top Pro Am Team for Xbox 1 is a FRAUD

So last night my Pro Am Team matched up with the #1 team in the world, Team Throwdown (172-2). We were a Pro1 1 team with a record of 18-1.

As the first quarter was coming to an end, 4 of their players quit the game during a free throw, and two of our players were booted. We were up 6..

Then, their only remaining player (center) played until there was 48 seconds left in the 4th quarter when he quit, we were up 10. The game did not count!

These guys play games to see if they will be competitive, and quit when a Loss is a possibility. I wish 2k could find a way to fix this!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg #1 team.jpg (42.8 KB, 517 views)
File Type: jpg #1 tteam 2.jpg (176.0 KB, 515 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 12:43 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Top Pro Am Team for Xbox 1 is a FRAUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrieswervin216
So last night my Pro Am Team matched up with the #1 team in the world, Team Throwdown (172-2). We were a Pro1 1 team with a record of 18-1.

As the first quarter was coming to an end, 4 of their players quit the game during a free throw, and two of our players were booted. We were up 6..

Then, their only remaining player (center) played until there was 48 seconds left in the 4th quarter when he quit, we were up 10. The game did not count!

These guys play games to see if they will be competitive, and quit when a Loss is a possibility. I wish 2k could find a way to fix this!!

No, that was not them doing that on purpose. It is some type of error that 2k needs to fix. It happens to all the top pro am teams now. I have not been able to finish a game in two days.

Check my thread that I made earlier today. The issue needs to be fixed.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:39 PM   #3
Banned

Send a screenshot to 2K and demand the game to count.

We played these suckers too and we were up 16 with like 3mins left in the 4th when they all quit. Thankfully, the game counted and now these losers got 2 losses instead of 1.

Take your beating like a man and stop quitting.

These dudes should not be allowed to play in the money tournament.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:54 PM   #4
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

This has happened to me a few times... all the times it happened, the team that was losing was the one to quit (near the end of game).

Either way - can we get more Daily Records? It might make people less crazy about quitting games for W/L.

The only way you can get on any noticeable leaderboards in this game is if you wear an IV and are confined to a bed 24/7.

Last edited by SirGaryColeman; 10-06-2016 at 01:57 PM.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:05 PM   #5
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGaryColeman
The only way you can get on any noticeable leaderboards in this game is if you wear an IV and are confined to a bed 24/7.
Facts, I see some of the ppl on park leaderboards and I wonder how scientifically its even possible to have that many games already played
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 03:13 PM   #6
Pro

Throwdown has been under a lot of heat these last few days for possibly booting folks offline and quitting games. I'm in a PRO-AM league chat/group with these dudes and many folks have been talking about it a lot lately. They got scraped by 30 a few nights ago and the game didn't count after 'X' amount of people quit out or got booted. Don't be surprised if this happens more often with other teams. 2k better find a fix quick.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:33 PM   #7
Rookie

He is not talking about people quitting. When people quit, 99 percent of the time they lose. He is talking about a mass boot. And that is clearly a 2k issue.

It seems to happened around the 2 min mark in the 1st qtr. We tried 6 games yesterday and it was the same result.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:40 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 6

Same thing happens on PS4, and only with the top teams too. They're obviously doing something to protect their record.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »