Home

NBA 2k17 Rosters excellent gameplay {PillCosby}

This is a discussion on NBA 2k17 Rosters excellent gameplay {PillCosby} within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2016, 12:46 AM   #1
Rookie

PillCosby's Arena

OVR: 0

OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 ROSTERS
REALISTIC GAMEPLAY
UPDATED COURTS,UNIFORMS,SHOES

Please check if player is actually on/off the latest roster before making suggestions because roster is constanly updated.

If something is wrong, please include when making suggestion changes:
Player Name
Team Name
What Needs To Be Changed
If someone needs to be replaced or edited, PLEASE POST WHO THEY NEED TO BE REPLACED WITH!
That being said let me start off by saying.

Hey guys this is my first thread I have a very nice roster with just about everything that you want in a basketball game, updated courts, shoes and uniforms including Memphis Grizzlies MLK50 pride,for MY league or quick play,All roster spots filled by correct players with starting lineups, gameplay is so smooth and realistic, updated body types, signature moves, contracts, etc, great for my gm/my league, you wont be disappointed I promise, I am open to suggestions, shouts out to all that contribute to make these great rosters on this forum.

If you are looking for a roster that has everything you need this is the one for you.

UPDATE!!!!!! OFFICIAL ROSTER FROM PATCH THAT INCLUDES ALL ROOKIES AND UNDRAFTED FREE AGENTS, ONLY PLAYERS WHO MADE THE ROSTERS NO D LEAGUE PLAYERS UNFORTUNATELY, IF YOU WANT TO USE A CPU/USER SLIDER SET I HAVE ONE CALLED yadig, STRICTLY OPTIONAL, I AM ALSO WORKING ON A SPREADSHEET

psn: PillCosby2017 roster name: fire roster pill
cpu/user slider name yadig

Last edited by PillCosby; 11-14-2016 at 08:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2016, 01:13 AM   #2
Rookie

PillCosby's Arena

Re: NBA 2k17 Rosters excellent gameplay {PillCosby}

Updated contracts for Victor Oladipo, Steven Adams, Rudy Gobert, and Cody Zeller,

Ersan Ilyasiva now on Sixers and Jerami Grant now on OKC

Last edited by PillCosby; 11-07-2016 at 07:42 PM.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:36 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillCosby
Hey guys this is my first thread I have a very nice roster with just about everything that you want in a basketball game, gameplay is so smooth and realistic, updated badges, body types, signature moves, contracts, etc, great for my gm/my league, just missing a few players, you wont be disappointed I promise open to suggestions, shouts out to all that contribute to make these great rosters on this forum.

psn: PillCosby2017 roster name: realest roster pill cosby
Did you overhaul player tendencies as well? I was working on a roster with MAJOR overhauls & the gameplay was smooth & realistic but it got corrupted today
Old 11-01-2016, 06:40 PM   #4
Rookie

PillCosby's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio5100
Did you overhaul player tendencies as well? I was working on a roster with MAJOR overhauls & the gameplay was smooth & realistic but it got corrupted today

yes, the game plays so smooth, the way the game is meant to be played, try it out for yourself and let me know what you feel needs to be changed, most if not all players have the correct tendencies, I really enjoy it.
Old 11-01-2016, 07:53 PM   #5
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio5100
I feel your pain. All I can say is take what you've learned through your edits and keep going at it..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2016, 08:43 PM   #6
Rookie

Don't forget about my roster, Pill!

I named it:

Realistic NBA Roster

Not a single missing player. Every updated 15 man rosters for every team and not a single player on an NBA Roster ranked under 67!!!!!!

Keep grindin son!!!

Add/Search me on PSN:

Crush_Boondacoot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2016, 02:33 PM   #7
Rookie

PillCosby's Arena

Rosters fully updated with all players,contracts, body edits, ratings, game play is smooth and on point

Last edited by PillCosby; 11-07-2016 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-05-2016, 03:50 PM   #8
Rookie

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.great roster!maybe u shud consider making john lucas of the twolves again.the one u made looks nothing like him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »