Home

Madden Companion App Available Now For Android & iOS

This is a discussion on Madden Companion App Available Now For Android & iOS within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2016, 02:41 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden Companion App Available Now For Android & iOS

The Madden Companion App is available now for Android and iOS devices.

(UPDATE: 12-6) New blog is online with more Madden Companion App details.

Description
Take your team all the way, wherever you are, with the EA SPORTS™ Madden NFL 17 Companion app. Access your Madden NFL 17 franchise quickly, and stay connected to the action. Get the latest news and updates from the Madden team – even find tips and tricks straight from the pros and developers themselves.

CONNECT TO YOUR FRANCHISE
Check on your team anytime, anywhere. View your league schedule, set your game status, and export league data to supported 3rd party sites where you can analyze stats and more. League Commissioners can also utilize convenient tools to advance their franchise week, clear cap penalties, and set league members to “auto-pilot.”

ACCESS MADDEN MESSENGER ON THE GO
Keep in touch with your franchise and Ultimate Team through Madden Messenger, and never miss an important update. Receive synched notifications straight from your console about completed auctions, new trade offers, rewards, objectives, and earned achievements.

STAY IN THE KNOW
Connect to the Madden community with user-generated content, from intense screenshots to videos of game-changing plays. Get hints and strategies from the pros, and even learn about fresh feature updates, exclusive offers, and information about upcoming competitive events directly from the Madden team.

SCORE EXCLUSIVE MUT REWARDS
Sign up to receive MUT rewards like Coins, Packs, and other great surprises throughout your Madden Season. View your rewards and discover unique and more in-depth reward stats, exclusive to the Companion app. Then, get in the game to redeem them for packs, player items, and more.

More details from the blog:

FRANCHISE MODE
Use the Madden Companion app to advance the week, view the weekly schedule, utilize commissioner controls, receive important notifications, and even export stats to third party websites all from the palm of your hand.

FRANCHISE NOTIFICATIONS
When you open the M17 Companion App for the first time, make sure to enable Notifications. This will ensure you are notified any time the league advances or when games are played. When you are in a league with several friends, knowing when the week has advanced, so you can play your game is key. Enabling notifications will also keep you informed of Trade Proposals and League Invitations.

TO DOS
You can set yourself as ready, toggle autopilot, or force advance the week right from the app. Your commissioner now has no excuse for not advancing the week on time!

COMMISSIONER CONTROLS
From the members tab, you can see all the other people in your Franchise and as a commissioner you can toggle auto pilot, clear cap penalties, boot users, make admin, and transfer commissioner status. In situations where one person isn’t available to play a game, the commish can now turn on auto pilot, while on the go, so the league can continue to run smoothly.

WEEKLY SCHEDULE
See scores and matchups for the week easily on the Schedule page. If you are the commissioner, then you can easily force a home or away win right from the app.

LEAGUE STATS EXPORT
There are many Franchise fansites that provide a great service to the community, and now you can safely integrate stats from your league into these websites using the new Stats Export feature. You simply put in the URL for your favorite fan website that supports this functionality and then press Export. Once the process is complete, the fan website will have all the player stats and rosters for the entire league. A big “thank you” goes out to DaddyLeagues for working with us on this feature.

MUT REWARDS
Start earning rewards for opening packs in Madden Ultimate Team. All packs you open will count towards your total. MUT Rewards members can receive Coins, Packs, and other great surprises throughout the Madden Season.

New players can sign up for MUT Rewards in the Madden Companion App, while existing members can view exclusive Ultimate Team stats, see the number of packs they’ve opened, and update the email address associated with their account.

Platform: Android / iOS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2016, 02:43 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Re: Madden Companion App

Here are the links to download.
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id980411778?ls=1&mt=8

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...a.gp.maddenmca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-02-2016, 03:02 PM   #3
Rookie

Kwarren3's Arena

Re: Madden Companion App Available Now For Android & iOS

Hate to be that guy, but you can't do much with the app... I've been waiting for it hoping it would be decent but it can't do half of the things the old website could. *Sigh*

Last edited by Kwarren3; 12-02-2016 at 03:02 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-02-2016, 03:06 PM   #4
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

I don't see where it's downloadable on itues, from that link or my phone in the app store.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 12-02-2016, 03:11 PM   #5
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarren3
Hate to be that guy, but you can't do much with the app... I've been waiting for it hoping it would be decent but it can't do half of the things the old website could. *Sigh*
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm looking at the app right now and I don't see any team management functions.

There's a significant amount of utility in the app for league commissioners - forcing wins, advancing weeks, toggling auto-pilot, exporting rosters and stats to a URL - but if you're not a league commissioner I'm not immediately seeing how this app is at all useful for a non-commissioner Franchise player, or a solo Franchise player for that matter as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2016, 03:12 PM   #6
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
I don't see where it's downloadable on itues, from that link or my phone in the app store.
Me either. Maybe it's taking a bit for it to show up or something

Watch me play video games
Old 12-02-2016, 03:13 PM   #7
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm looking at the app right now and I don't see any team management functions.

There's a significant amount of utility in the app for league commissioners - forcing wins, advancing weeks, toggling auto-pilot, exporting rosters and stats to a URL - but if you're not a league commissioner I'm not immediately seeing how this app is at all useful for a non-commissioner Franchise player, or a solo Franchise player for that matter as well.
Was thinking the same thing. Seemed very bare bones with the CFM management part. Not going to use it much anyway, just glad it's out so DL can get going.

Old 12-02-2016, 03:17 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe

Working on getting an interview with Rex or John, but my understanding was the plan on release 1 was always to give commissioner tools and DL support. The following version you'd pick up player cards and some other functionality and eventually a bunch of things. Like I said though, working on getting someone from EA to lay out the plan on record.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »