Home

Relocation uniform MISSING??

This is a discussion on Relocation uniform MISSING?? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2016, 01:42 PM   #1
Rookie

stanfordk1d's Arena

OVR: 1
Question Relocation uniform MISSING??

So I wanted to relocate to Toronto and play as the Thunderbirds, but when choosing a new uniform there are only 2 options instead of 3! The Thunderbird uni with the wings on the shoulders is not available. Has anyone else noticed this or other missing uniform options when trying to relocate?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2016, 07:16 PM   #2
Rookie

stanfordk1d's Arena

Unhappy Re: Relocation uniform MISSING??

So, no one else has noticed this? Has anyone else relocated recently and had all three uniform options available, and for what teams? I'm trying to figure out if it is just my copy of the game that is broken or if this is something that EA has done without telling anyone. I can't find the answer anywhere. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Old 12-13-2016, 07:54 PM   #3
Rookie

J.Cole's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Relocation uniform MISSING??

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanfordk1d
So, no one else has noticed this? Has anyone else relocated recently and had all three uniform options available, and for what teams? I'm trying to figure out if it is just my copy of the game that is broken or if this is something that EA has done without telling anyone. I can't find the answer anywhere. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
I noticed this for other teams like the Caps I'm pretty sure, but I'm do not know why it is the case.
Old 12-13-2016, 08:20 PM   #4
Rookie

stanfordk1d's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Cole
I noticed this for other teams like the Caps I'm pretty sure, but I'm do not know why it is the case.
J.Cole,

Yeah, there are many teams with missing options. I'm searching everywhere for answers, but can't find any. It's very frustrating. There's videos out there of all the relocation uniforms in madden 17 and none are missing, so it feels like one of the patches removed them or something.
Old 12-13-2016, 08:25 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is there a way to keep the old uniforms and name?

I want to make a cfm w/ the raiders and move them to l.a.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 12:35 AM   #6
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogeyman12
Is there a way to keep the old uniforms and name?

I want to make a cfm w/ the raiders and move them to l.a.
Yes, when you get to the name stage, simply choose the raiders. Then you won't be prompted to choose unis the next week.
Old 12-16-2016, 02:50 PM   #7
Rookie

stanfordk1d's Arena

Angry Re: Relocation uniform MISSING??

I'm kinda surprised I can't find the answer to this anywhere. It's lame enough that they don't let us create our own team, but now we don't even have 3 uniforms to select from? Condors only have ONE? That's ridiculous. Come on EA, what's the deal?
Old 12-16-2016, 06:20 PM   #8
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

I'm noticing this too.

I really hope they over-haul CFM uniforms, but that wouldn't create MUT revenue, so most likely the (now several years old) uniforms will not change any time soon. Since they scrapped the uniform editor when Josh Looman personally designed the 3 uniforms per city back in 2012, and nothing has been touched since then, I would expect we're stuck with the 3 options that are getting more and more glitched out for a while to come.

Also some uniforms, when chosen, don't display properly. So even amongst the uniform options that didn't glitch out and dissapear, not all will display properly either.

Like when I moved a team to Brooklyn and became the "Beats" the helmets looked different on field than they way they looked while picking them (Memphis "Hounds" was another one, in both cases they were team colors with a matte finish, however in game the helmets were different colors and this weird shiny finish). I didn't notice notice the missing options and in-correct helmets until after I moved them there and did the draft and everything. It was pretty frustrating, I didn't get the uniform I wanted and then the one I could pick looked stupid on field. This stuff has obviously been ignored and ported over and over since Looman left. And they weren't even good when Looman first made them.

Basically in CFM's... don't touch too much, and remember, Big Brother loves you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »