Home

WWE 2K17 Patch 1.05 Available Now, Full Details Here

This is a discussion on WWE 2K17 Patch 1.05 Available Now, Full Details Here within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2016, 08:20 AM   #1
Rookie

zizoux's Arena

OVR: 3
WWE 2K17 Patch 1.05 Available Now, Full Details Here

WWE 2K17 patch 1.05 is available now for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, check out the patch notes below.

GAMEPLAY
  • Chain wrestling can now be manually initiated in the early stage of a match by holding the right bumper (R1/RB) and pressing the grapple button (X/A)
  • Fixed a stability issue that occurred when selecting Cesaro with an Alternate Attire and entering a match
  • Fixed an issue with Superstars unintentionally picking up an opponent when attempting a ground grapple
  • Performing a wake up taunt will cause the opponent to face the taunting Superstar after getting up
  • Fixed an issue with Superstars performing diving charged finishers against a ringside opponent
  • Addressed an issue with OMG! moves improperly granting momentum to the attacker when reversed
  • Fixed an issue with the second player not being able to control both tag team partners in a two on two tag team match
  • Users are now able to trigger a bottom rope elimination when one is already ongoing during a Royal Rumble
  • Fixed an issue with COM Superstars not switching targets at appropriate moments in multi-man matches
  • Enziguri strikes now properly connect against a groggy opponent
  • Superstars no longer interrupt team members’ finisher and finisher pin combos during 6-Man Elimination Tag matches
  • Addressed various issues related to online stability
  • Stitching and Body Oil now display properly on Superstars in online matches
MyCAREER
  • Addressed multiple stability issues in MyCareer mode
  • Fixed an issue with logos not appearing properly on an imported Custom Superstar in MyCareer
WWE UNIVERSE
  • Fixed an issue where certain Universe settings failed to reset when choosing to reset a Superstar to default
VISUAL PRESENTATION
  • Addressed a music-animation syncing issue with Finn Bálor’s entrance
  • Braun Strowman now wears his mask during an entrance when being used as a manager
  • Addressed an issue with certain title entrance motions not displaying a championship during the entrance
  • Addressed an issue with a duplicate championship appearing on the title holder during an entrance in a Ladder Title match
  • Natalya will now appear with unique Header and Wall Parts when viewing her Entrance in game
  • Addressed an issue with the background appearing improperly during entrances for Venue Size 4 Custom Arenas
WWE CREATIONS – SUPERSTAR
  • The user is now able to rotate a Superstar to apply Hair Dye to the top of a Custom Superstar’s head. Additionally, Hair Dye now applies to the underside of hair, allowing for more uniform dyeing on layered hairstyles
  • Kane’s hair will now layer over all his masks when equipping his masks in WWE Creations
  • Addressed a stability issue that could occur when scrolling through Buttocks types for female Superstars
  • Addressed a warping issue when combining certain dress outfits with knee-high boots for female Superstars
  • Fixed an issue when importing Asuka’s attire to another Superstar
  • Fixed an issue with boot tassels behaving unnaturally for female Superstars
WWE CREATIONS – VICTORY
  • Addressed an issue with character appearing to shake unnaturally in certain victory scenes
  • Music is no longer present when setting the Victory Music to “None”
WWE CREATIONS – MOVE-SET
  • Attributes will now be copied over when selecting to copy from another Superstar while creating a Move-Set
WWE COMMUNITY CREATIONS
  • Alternate Attires for Managers are now able to be uploaded to Community Creations
  • Fixed an issue with the Upload Date filter not functioning properly when searching for Downloads
AUDIO
  • Fixed an issue with commentary not referring to participating Superstars on WWE Universe match-up screens
  • Lillian Garcia now correctly announces contested Custom Championships prior to a match, and Custom Championships are now correctly announced when a Superstar in a custom team successfully defends it after a title match
  • Addressed an issue with certain heel Superstars not being booed by default
  • Breezeango’s entrance theme is now present in the Music Jukebox
  • Entrance music now plays properly when combined with the “International Sensation” entrance motion
DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
  • Added support for the “WWE 2K17 Future Stars Pack” downloadable content ahead of release
  • WWE 2K17 NXT Enhancement Pack: Fixed issues with pin combos and major reversals for the Kinshasa 1 move
  • WWE 2K17 Legends Pack: Sycho Sid's Knee Pads now appear correctly in gameplay when creating an Alternate Attire using his default Attire as a base
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 10:24 AM   #2
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K17 Patch 1.05 Arrives Today, Full Details Here

Yes, the Future Stars Pack is next. That's awesome news.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-20-2016, 01:00 PM   #3
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Glad the future stars pack is coming out soon!! That's the one with Austin Aries, Luke Gallows and Anderson right?

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 12-20-2016, 01:51 PM   #4
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Glad the future stars pack is coming out soon!! That's the one with Austin Aries, Luke Gallows and Anderson right?

Reed is comin' atcha!
Yep. Aries, Gallows, Anderson, Dillinger, and Rawley. 5 spots open in my CAWs once it drops. Probably will use them for alternate attires simply for myself.

I found myself getting too big of rosters right now in my Universe and trying to simplify it a bit.

I have limits for each of my divisions I want to stay at and some people were brought in only until I can move others up from NXT probably.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 12-20-2016, 01:55 PM   #5
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Yep. Aries, Gallows, Anderson, Dillinger, and Rawley. 5 spots open in my CAWs once it drops. Probably will use them for alternate attires simply for myself.

I found myself getting too big of rosters right now in my Universe and trying to simplify it a bit.

I have limits for each of my divisions I want to stay at and some people were brought in only until I can move others up from NXT probably.
Damn! I still haven't debuted Nakamura or Crews in my Universe for storyline purposes now these guys getting added just make things more complicated. But least my Aries CAW spot comes open so that's good! The Perfect 10 will get his push for sure haha!

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 06:11 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Damn! I still haven't debuted Nakamura or Crews in my Universe for storyline purposes now these guys getting added just make things more complicated. But least my Aries CAW spot comes open so that's good! The Perfect 10 will get his push for sure haha!

Reed is comin' atcha!
The caw spot might not be open depending on if the attires are updated, If not, I will have to use that spot again to update all these new wrestlers.
Old 12-20-2016, 06:52 PM   #7
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by and1product
The caw spot might not be open depending on if the attires are updated, If not, I will have to use that spot again to update all these new wrestlers.
But at least they will be used for alternate attires and not just new CAWs that aren't in the game.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 12-20-2016, 09:38 PM   #8
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: WWE 2K17 Patch 1.05 Available Now, Full Details Here

OK I noticed now since down loading this patch that during triple threats and fatal 4 ways wrestlers are attacking invisible wrestlers ... Had Dolph Ziggler attacking nobody in corner stoming away at air..And Miz was standing outside in triple threat grappling with air while I was inside wrestling other person.

Also not sure what happen but the last 2 patches when I started game up the WWE title has been removed from aj styles and put on a different wrestler ..First time it was undertaker this time it put it on Miz.

These are both happening in universe mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »