Home

Anyone interested in a Show 14 Vita (2017) Roster?

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in a Show 14 Vita (2017) Roster? within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2017, 01:02 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone interested in a Show 14 Vita (2017) Roster?

I've been working on it for weeks (hadn't touched it since last July) and just need to work on the minors, which will take forever. Let me know if you want it the way it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2017, 10:21 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Anyone interested in a Show 14 Vita (2017) Roster?

Of course.
Please upload, in this thread for example, your updated roster already decrypted with vita save manager or psvimgtools.
Old 04-11-2017, 08:36 PM   #3
Rookie

I'll post it tomorrow. Here's what's I did...

All major league teams Lineups, Rotations up to date (moves happen every day so minor things might be missed).

Free agent pages are all current free agents.

Retired players, players playing for other leagues, or players who have not played for a while, have been given all 0's for stats and F potential. They have been placed on Class A teams.

Uniform numbers updated for all Major League players.

Mets whole farm system (pitching/hitting/lineups) has been created.

Orioles, Red Sox, Phillies, Giants - AA, AAA, offense and lineups have been created going of rosters and box scores.

Players on the DL are in the class A of that team, unless not serious.

All Minor league teams not mentioned have editable players ready to turn into the real players. The bats are in order of position in Lineups so I know what hasn't been done yet.

If I happen to have any players left that are not essential, I plan on making them top prospects from Single A.

If you plan on using this for Franchise, you might want to get rid of the 0 stat players first, so you don't waste Salary on players you'll never use.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:14 PM   #4
Rookie

I connected my vita to my pc, after installing content manager I found 3 files after transferring The Show game data. These are the files I have...

savedata.psvimg
savedata.psvinf
savedata.psvmd

I tried your links but couldn't figure out what to do. Is there a tutorial? Are those the files I need?
Old 04-13-2017, 03:20 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick165561
I connected my vita to my pc, after installing content manager I found 3 files after transferring The Show game data. These are the files I have...

savedata.psvimg
savedata.psvinf
savedata.psvmd

I tried your links but couldn't figure out what to do. Is there a tutorial? Are those the files I need?
First, you need to identify your PSN AID. The AID is the 16 hex characters in your CMA backup path. For example, if I wish to decrypt PS Vita/PGAME/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/NPJH00053/game/game.psvimg then my AID is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Insert your PSN AID here, then, click the button to obtain your key. Keep this key (an hexadecimal number) safe. We will use it later to decrypt your game save and any other PS Vita backup file you have in your PC.

Second, go to psvimgtools, download the proper file for your system (linux, osx, win32 or win 64, see the list below) and extract its contents somewhere, for example Desktop or My Documents.

• psvimgtool-0.1-linux64.zip
  • psvimgtool-0.1-osx.zip
  • psvimgtool-0.1-win32.zip
  • psvimgtool-0.1-win64.zip

Third, copy your savedata.psvimg to the folder you chose to extract the contents of the file above (psvimgtools-0.1) and create a new folder, name this folder Output. Now, launch a terminal or cmd window from inside that folder. If you are in Windows for example, just press shift and click the right button of the mouse at the same time to make appear a context menu. Just select "Open command window here" from the context menu.

Finally, in the terminal or cmd window type:
Code:
psvimg-extract -K key savedata.psvimg Output
Here key is the hexadecimal number you obtained in the first step of this guide, savedata.psvimg is actually your game save and Output is the folder you created in the third step of this guide.

Just upload the contents you want from the Output folder where you will find all your game save files for this game (MLB The Show 14 in this case).

Hope this helps.

Last edited by lorak; 04-13-2017 at 04:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2017, 02:42 PM   #6
Rookie

Wackachotin's Arena

I'm interested as well
Old 04-14-2017, 05:47 PM   #7
Rookie

Thanks for the help, think it worked out right. Here is the file...

https://www.sendspace.com/file/uk4h4a
Old 04-14-2017, 07:45 PM   #8
Rookie

Wackachotin's Arena

Trying to import it what is the roster named exactly?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »