Home

A New Day, A New Era

This is a discussion on A New Day, A New Era within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2017, 07:03 PM   #1
MVP

nuka's Arena

OVR: 12
Icon10 A New Day, A New Era

Hey. I decided to make something just for fun. I'll be creating 3 - 6 rookies every year or two, depending. I will then follow them through out their careers, recapping trades, drafts, signings etc. I will also be posting about trades, playoffs, and off season signings and more.

If you would like to be included in a draft class, please feel free to post using the layout at the end of this.

Also, if you have any questions, comments, or want to know anything specific, feel free to post.

Name:
Position:
Number:
Height/Weight:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2017, 07:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A New Day, A New Era

Austin Knox
USC
Shooting Guard
6'4" 188

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-07-2017, 07:56 PM   #3
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Name: Jaiveer Nagra
School: UCLA
Position: SF/PG
Number: 7
Height/Weight: 6'10/ 215
Old 05-07-2017, 07:57 PM   #4
Pro

Name: MJ Jones
School: Michigan
Position: PG
Number: 25
Height/Weight: 6'4 210
Old 05-07-2017, 09:50 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 2

Name: Tyler Gordon
School: Ohio State
Position: PF/SF
Number: 8
Height/Weight: 6'9 235

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2017, 03:00 PM   #6
MVP

nuka's Arena

Jon Wallace [JW]: Ah, welcome back NBA fans! Whether you're watching for the commentary, to follow your favorite team, or just because there is nothing better to do, we'd like to welcome you to our show!

Brian Campbell [BC]: Welcome! I'm Brian. I will be covering the few players we chose for our fantasy.

JW: Right. Who were they again? I know I had a few and you did too. Lets start with a player break down. We should cover who they are interested in, and stuff like that.

BC: First on the board is Tyler Gordon. So far we know that he is being watched by the the Suns, and Magic. I predict he will go in the top 5 for sure. Might go as far as #3. As the season goes on, we will know more.

JW: True. This is only our first coverage, of coarse. The Next person we will cover this year is M.J Jones. He's going to be slotted at #1 or #2, I can almost guarantee it. With Lowry going to opt out, the Raptors will for sure have their eye on him. He is also known for his 3 point. Perhaps any team with a lack of point guard will try to scoop him up.

BC: My favorite spot. #3. I can almost tell you 100% that Austin Knox will be #3. Its perfect because you don't have the pressure that the first pick has, and you're not sweating like the 2nd pick. I can see him heading to the western conference.

JW: Next up we will talk about the other SG Steve Acres. This 6'6" 19 year old is coming from Canada, and wears #11. Eastern Conference for him. Its a shame that he is a SG, because I'm sure he'd like to rep and play for the only Canadian team. He is an all around player, who can shoot and dunk.

BC: Oh let me mention the next. Mister Nagra. Jaiveer Nagra could be the biggest steal of the draft. At 6'10, this beast is an amazing playmaker for a SF. I can see him dropping a bit, but who ever picks him up won't regret it.

JW: And finally, Nuka Seyde. Standing at 6'11", this center is a bit small. His game is purely rebounding. After being scouted from Jamaica, he has officially declared for the draft.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:31 PM   #7
MVP

nuka's Arena

Draft Rankings

1. Steve Acres
3. Austin Knox
4. Jaiveer Nagra
5. M.J Jones
7. Nuka Seyde
8. Tyler Gordon

1. Steve Acres
2. Austin Knox
3. Jaiveer Nagra
5. M.J Jones
7. Tyler Gordon
9. Nuka Seyde

1. Steve Acres
3. Austin Knox
4. Jaiveer Nagra
5. Nuka Seyde
7. M.J Jones
9. Tyler Gordon

Old 05-08-2017, 06:00 PM   #8
MVP

nuka's Arena

-- Jaiveer Nagra --

Steve Kyler: I love watching future NBA stars shine before they've made it,. Jaiveer Nagra from UCLA put on a clinic tonight.

Shams Charania: If he keeps having nights where he puts up 25-8-4, Jaiveer Nagra might have a bright NBA future.

Netw3rk: NBA Scouts at the UCLA game must have been drooling after the performance put on by Jaiveer Nagra.

-- M.J. Jones --

Ben Golliver:
27 points, 3 rebounds, and 9 assists. I can't even get a stat like that in 2K! #DraftRiser #M.J.Jones

Tom Ziller: I find it very interesting that Draft Express has the Hornets picking up M.J. Jones with the team's #5 pick.
That's a great fit if he's there.

-- Steve Acres --

Kurt Helin:
Draft Express now has the New Orleans Pelicans drafting SG Steve Acres from Canada with the #2 pick.

-- Austin Knox --

Jonathan Tjarks:
Nice performance tonight by Austin Knox. The kid from USC has to be on the radar of NBA teams!

-- Tyler Gordon --

Mike Trudell:
The draft aficionados at NBA.COM seem to think that the Pelicans are going to draft PF Tyler Gordon with its #2 selection

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »