Home

Team Options/FA Glitch

This is a discussion on Team Options/FA Glitch within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2017, 11:59 AM   #1
AmR
Rookie

OVR: 2
Team Options/FA Glitch

Hey there,

Did anyone else notice that Team options and team free agents dont show up when you start a "Start a season today" option.

I tried starting a myleague with a start TODAY option and when I simmed to the Team Option part nothing showed up.

Has anyone experienced this and found a fix? Also none of the rookies like embid or simmons advnace in the new season. They all say only having 1 year of experience (rookie) so they all mix in with the 2017-18 rookies like Ball and Fultz. Which is a HUGE problem.

Thanks in advance.
-Chi-Town Bulls always in my heart.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2017, 12:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Team Options/FA Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmR
Hey there,

Did anyone else notice that Team options and team free agents dont show up when you start a "Start a season today" option.

I tried starting a myleague with a start TODAY option and when I simmed to the Team Option part nothing showed up.

Has anyone experienced this and found a fix? Also none of the rookies like embid or simmons advnace in the new season. They all say only having 1 year of experience (rookie) so they all mix in with the 2017-18 rookies like Ball and Fultz. Which is a HUGE problem.

Thanks in advance.

Basically 2K start today is already broken again...None of the players who are members of the upcoming free agent class are going to be free agents. For example Milsap, Griffen, Paul, Hayward all still have a year left with their current teams.

Defeats the purpose of the start today most of us who play start today want to begin the season at the current point and than go thru the offseason and team build.

Last edited by NatiboyB; 05-29-2017 at 12:53 PM.
Old 05-29-2017, 02:28 PM   #3
AmR
Rookie

OVR: 2

I agree. I've been waiting for this point so I can finally run through a realistic off season. Really sucks that it's broken. I wonder if they will fix it..... Did this glitch just start happening.
-Chi-Town Bulls always in my heart.
Old 05-29-2017, 05:00 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmR
I agree. I've been waiting for this point so I can finally run through a realistic off season. Really sucks that it's broken. I wonder if they will fix it..... Did this glitch just start happening.
the glitch seemed to happen once they went to the finals. It wasn't like this during the conference finals.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »