Home

Pre-ordered nba 2k18 yesterday

This is a discussion on Pre-ordered nba 2k18 yesterday within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2017, 09:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Pre-ordered nba 2k18 yesterday

Can't wait to get this...still playing 2k17 when you add the rosters and sliders the guys on this great forum make.

So it's noted though I ordered the Euro version same as last year $35.

It's region locked,so simple VPN and you got it.

My suggestion if your going to be playing strictly online and not interested in offline get the region free seen it a few times at $48-49.

I'm strictly a my career my/ league player offline, ,just get updates/patches.

Until nba 2k removes the cheat engine..I will buy region locked.

Anyone else pre oderded theirs yet..PC,Xbox,Sony...???/

What feature are you hoping they add MOST,or maybe a feature you hope they remove.

Two months guys,in a few weeks info will be leaking out day by day..hope it's a winner.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2017, 11:50 AM   #2
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Pre-ordered nba 2k18 yesterday

noped, im done with 2k, im buying nba live 18 this year.
Old 07-13-2017, 11:52 AM   #3
Rookie

That's great last I saw Live looked like it was going in the right direction. People Said oh it's listed for the P.C bit it's always listed for P.C..sadly will only be consoles,hope you enjoy it,great to finally have TWO games to choose from.

Old 07-17-2017, 04:03 AM   #4
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0

To be honest, I wait until shortly before release and then buy it from which dealer I can get it the cheaptest. I'm not giving 2k full price money for this game. They dissapoint me year after year. Sadly it's the only basketball game out there on PC...
Old 07-17-2017, 06:32 AM   #5
Rookie

I agree we need LIVE to come over too..even if Live wasn't top notch since '14,yet okay,why not let LIVE be released on PS4,Xbox and PC? They already DO FIFA yet the skip Madden and NHL.

I'm going to rant a bit on why I think the $35 price tag is sufficient,firstly the CHEAT ENGINE which makes online play completely unfair for legit players. Secondly servers suck and compared to CONSOLES hardly any players.

Then why does U.S pay $59.99 when EUROPE pays $35. Makes no sense,but I Have heard
They release keys cheaper to poor countries,which is B.S what poor country will have a P.C fast enough,yet alone With ONLINE bandwidth fast enough for demanding lab free play?

Most poor countries are worried about clean water,food..hardly think nba 2k 18 with steep requirements..and high bandwidth is on their agenda.

EUROPE and other countries pay the SAME amount for the hardware,even sometimes more. So these steam KEYS are BOGUS.

REMOVE cheat engine,improve servers.

Only saving grace,is the Xbox one X is pretty much a P.C,with the already announced Games for Windows which allows certain games to be played on Xbox one X and P.C is encouraging...right now it's very select...hopefully to many more games.

What P.C sports game have you ever seen advertised on TV using P.C gameplay when P.C CAN look 1000X better than console. They only USE PS4 Xbox footage,don't even let you know it's available for P.C besides a small LOGO if you look had enough.

P.C version should be universal pricing at release.

A again I agree with all posters, if you BUY LIVE or BOTH..regardless it's better we have TWO games back in the fold.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2017, 06:35 AM   #6
Rookie

Again sorry for the RANT, you Can agree or not,but can't wait until all sports games are available on all consoles and P.C.

Cheers guys

Old 07-18-2017, 03:32 AM   #7
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0

Normal price tag in Europe is not 35$. It is 50€ I guess, which is close to 59$. But honestly, just buy a steam key over a key seller....You will get it for a maximum of 40$ then.
Old 07-18-2017, 03:53 AM   #8
Rookie

It's region locked for $35.. {Europe}

Steam key indeed,VPN and it's activated.

I was just told last year and year before the resellers get the keys so cheap because they're intended for poor countries...which makes absolutely NO sense.

Can't wait to play...enjoy guys!!!✌✌

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »