Home

Madden NFL 18 Gameplay Videos (Day 1)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 18 Gameplay Videos (Day 1) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2017, 08:06 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 18 Gameplay Videos (Day 1)

The EA Game Changers and members of the YouTube community have posted plenty of Madden NFL 18 gameplay videos today and will continue to do so throughout the week. There are plenty of videos showing off gameplay, MUT, MUT Squads, Franchise and more.

If you find any that we missed, be sure to post them.

Click here to view the article.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 8.02.41 PM copy.jpg (132.2 KB, 392 views)
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 08-09-2017 at 08:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2017, 08:08 PM   #2
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 18 Gameplay Videos (Day 1)

Fantastic, now we don't have to search all over the place! Thanks!
Old 08-09-2017, 08:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Rag doll, livin' in a movie*
Hot tramp, daddy's little cutie*
You're so fine, they'll never see ya leavin' by the back door, mam*
Hot time get it while it's easy…
RAG DOLL!
Old 08-09-2017, 08:32 PM   #4
Rookie

jbrock11's Arena

Now we know why they've waited until 2 weeks to release some actual gameplay. The game still looks like trash graphics wise and the Franchise looks largely untouched from last year. *I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that we're never gonna get a good football game from EA. They're too damn greedy and money hungry.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:32 PM   #5
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

They really need to fix the size of the football. I hope it's doable via patch. It's such an eye sore.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2017, 08:51 PM   #6
Rookie

Linebacker57's Arena

Ive watched the pats falcs gameplay and i'm seeing way too many old animations that have been recycled over the years with only a few new ones sprinkled in, should be the other way around but I say that ever year. Is there gonna be any vids about the new defensive mechanics/hits? Block shedding not just at the first level? better group tackling physics? Now days its just all MUT.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:59 PM   #7
MVP

Meh. *I see some improvements but still seeing a lot of issues that were in Madden 17. *

The player physics are so inconsistent & sloppy at times. After watching some of the Madden 18 gameplay vids, physics look the same as 17 which is not a good thing.

Still seeing players walk through other players bodies lying on the field when getting up from tackles, walking through bodies when breaking the huddle & walking to the line of scrimmage, players rolling through a linemans legs when they're engaged in a block, players body parts still fuse together, limbs clipping together, etc.. The thing that's frustrating is they had all this player clipping cleaned up in Madden 16. It's such an immersion killer seeing body parts constantly clipping together & players walking through bodies. It doesn't happen every time & when the physics play out right it looks great. The problem is it's not consistent 100% of the time.

Consistency in player physics (meaning making every part of a players body respected before, during & after the play) was the main thing I wanted to see addressed & it wasn't. Again, I'm going to keep stressing the fact that this stuff was cleaned up in Madden 16! They really need to make player physics a priority going forward. Their physics engine should be way more advanced than it is right now. Hopefully they can clean it up a little in a patch. Don't want to go through another year with an unpolished game.

Last edited by JKSportsGamer1984; 08-10-2017 at 03:21 PM.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:26 PM   #8
Rookie

Kingd803's Arena

OVR: 4

Wow the size of the ball is ****ing ridiculous. How can anyone excuse this mess? What a flop and disappointment.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »