Home

Xbox one controller turn off Frozen madden?

This is a discussion on Xbox one controller turn off Frozen madden? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2017, 12:15 PM   #1
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Xbox one controller turn off Frozen madden?

I have NEVER experienced this. I have never had this issue happen until today with M17. I'm playing a CFM game. At halftime, I start doing some other things around my home, and the controller turns itself of in the meantime. I get back to playing, turn on the controller, and the pause screen is frozen? It doesn't recognize my gamer tag, basically, is what appears to be the problem. So, I check to login, but, it knows who I am. I'm logged in correctly. I go back into madden, still can't use the controller to unpause and resume current game. So, I sign out and sign back in. Madden seems to register this as some gross violation of personal conduct. It says a diff user has signed in and it must exist. All progress MAY be lost. MAY be lost? You're damn right it was lost!! Wth??! Normally, the autosave kicks in or something. Not this time. I just lost an entire half of football. This type of thing is so annoying. Wth is madden's problem.

And, let me say I have had similar situations happen multiple times in the past with M17. I often start doing stuff in the middle of a game only to comeback to a turned off controller. Normally, I just power back up and resume where I left off. Is this something new to madden or to Xbox in the past few weeks? If so, it's completely unacceptable. What in the world??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2017, 01:07 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Xbox one controller turn off Frozen madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
I have NEVER experienced this. I have never had this issue happen until today with M17. I'm playing a CFM game. At halftime, I start doing some other things around my home, and the controller turns itself of in the meantime. I get back to playing, turn on the controller, and the pause screen is frozen? It doesn't recognize my gamer tag, basically, is what appears to be the problem. So, I check to login, but, it knows who I am. I'm logged in correctly. I go back into madden, still can't use the controller to unpause and resume current game. So, I sign out and sign back in. Madden seems to register this as some gross violation of personal conduct. It says a diff user has signed in and it must exist. All progress MAY be lost. MAY be lost? You're damn right it was lost!! Wth??! Normally, the autosave kicks in or something. Not this time. I just lost an entire half of football. This type of thing is so annoying. Wth is madden's problem.

And, let me say I have had similar situations happen multiple times in the past with M17. I often start doing stuff in the middle of a game only to comeback to a turned off controller. Normally, I just power back up and resume where I left off. Is this something new to madden or to Xbox in the past few weeks? If so, it's completely unacceptable. What in the world??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had this happen plenty of times on the last few editions of Madden. Try connecting your controller to your Xbox via USB. You should be able to resume play and then remove the cable. Hope this helps.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:07 PM   #3
Rookie

Falconsfan21's Arena

OVR: 1

I had the same issue happen to me during CFM last night! My controller randomly went off in the middle of playing. I know it wasnt the batteries they are still new. it was weird.

Last edited by Falconsfan21; 08-13-2017 at 01:08 PM. Reason: used wrong version of word.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:14 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconsfan21
I had the same issue happen to me during CFM last night! My controller randomly went off in the middle of playing. I know it wasnt the batteries they are still new. it was weird.
My controller starting doing that to and had to get new one after trying a few reconditioned ones and had same issue. Rechargeable batteries can be a bit wonky as well. They need to be in place just right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »