Home

I am new to Diamond Dynasty and I have a question for the great members here

This is a discussion on I am new to Diamond Dynasty and I have a question for the great members here within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2017, 08:48 PM   #1
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13
I am new to Diamond Dynasty and I have a question for the great members here

I don't like playing against other players cause I Suck hitting but I was wondering how do I find out which Programs or missions are exclusively against the cpu?

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2017, 08:51 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I am new to Diamond Dynasty and I have a question for the great members here

The impact veteran , all star, legends and the Harper /Moncada programs can all be done playing the cpu. Only the rookie and breakout programs have online missions. I believe all future programs will be offline playable too.

Most missions can be done playing cpu unless it tells you otherwise.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:51 PM   #3
Pro

dougdfc's Arena

Re: I am new to Diamond Dynasty and I have a question for the great members here

Look at their challenges in the Missions section. Off the top of my head IV Oswalt, IV Hanley, All Star Felix, All Star Sandberg, Legend Guidry, Legend Robinson, Prospect Harper, and Future Star Moncada all require 0 online interaction to complete. That would net you a 93 Pitcher, 93 SS, 98 Pitcher, 99 2B, 99 Pitcher, 99 3B, 84 CF, and 96 2B(that can play 3B).

The Diamond Program, Rookie Archer, Rookie Chipper, Breakout Drabek, and Breakout Cruz programs all require varying levelsof online play, but not doing them causes you to miss out on a 99 CF, 81 Pitcher, 84 3B, 86 Pitcher, and 86 RF. The Archer card is surprisingly good I will say, and since I don't have the others yet I cannot make a judgement call there, though I'll assume the 99 Griffey Jr card is terrific.

Doing the IV, AS, LGN, and Prospect/Future Star programs should get you a big chunk of progress towards completing the Dynasty Program as well. I'll edit this post with exact numbers

Edit: 92% of the Diamond Program is completed just off the offline Programs, with 5% for IV Oswalt, 5% for IV Hanley, 11% for AS Felix, 15% for AS Sandberg, 12% for LGN Guidry, 16% for LGN Robinson, 14% for Prspect Harper, and 14% for Future Star Moncada. That will get you 94 PS Lou Brock, 99 HW Vida Blue, 99 HW Cal Ripken Jr, 99 AS Bob Feller, 99 HW Miguel Cabrera, and 99 HW Jackie Robinson.

Last edited by dougdfc; 08-30-2017 at 09:01 PM.
Old 08-30-2017, 09:16 PM   #4
Rookie

The ones that say Diamond Dynasty. And not Ranked Seasons or Battle Royale.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-30-2017, 09:17 PM   #5
Rookie

I just finished the Chase Utley one this morning.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2017, 01:45 AM   #6
Rookie

CSUFresnoClassof2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdfc
Look at their challenges in the Missions section. Off the top of my head IV Oswalt, IV Hanley, All Star Felix, All Star Sandberg, Legend Guidry, Legend Robinson, Prospect Harper, and Future Star Moncada all require 0 online interaction to complete. That would net you a 93 Pitcher, 93 SS, 98 Pitcher, 99 2B, 99 Pitcher, 99 3B, 84 CF, and 96 2B(that can play 3B).

The Diamond Program, Rookie Archer, Rookie Chipper, Breakout Drabek, and Breakout Cruz programs all require varying levelsof online play, but not doing them causes you to miss out on a 99 CF, 81 Pitcher, 84 3B, 86 Pitcher, and 86 RF. The Archer card is surprisingly good I will say, and since I don't have the others yet I cannot make a judgement call there, though I'll assume the 99 Griffey Jr card is terrific.

Doing the IV, AS, LGN, and Prospect/Future Star programs should get you a big chunk of progress towards completing the Dynasty Program as well. I'll edit this post with exact numbers

Edit: 92% of the Diamond Program is completed just off the offline Programs, with 5% for IV Oswalt, 5% for IV Hanley, 11% for AS Felix, 15% for AS Sandberg, 12% for LGN Guidry, 16% for LGN Robinson, 14% for Prspect Harper, and 14% for Future Star Moncada. That will get you 94 PS Lou Brock, 99 HW Vida Blue, 99 HW Cal Ripken Jr, 99 AS Bob Feller, 99 HW Miguel Cabrera, and 99 HW Jackie Robinson.

Along with the players that the programs are named after too. The IV Oswald is great. I love the Lou Brock & Jackie Robinson. My control with Vida Blue isn't great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »