Home

Edited QB Traits Roster for Xbox One (Madden 18)

This is a discussion on Edited QB Traits Roster for Xbox One (Madden 18) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2017, 09:21 PM   #1
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Edited QB Traits Roster for Xbox One (Madden 18)

So most of you may know me as a slider guy on this forum but I decided to upload my roster with QB Trait Edits on Xbox One. This goes hand in hand with my slider set but you don't necessarily have to use MY sliders, you may use whatever sliders you like. There have been discoveries about how editing traits properly can help realistic gameplay, I took the time to test different edits out. Below I will list my findings and what I decided to edit. You may do this on your own or you may download my roster from madden share on Xbox One.

I've been testing different things. What I've tried was looking at Top Tier QBs, Up and Coming QBs, Middle Tier and Low Tier Qbs. I tried adjusting traits in a non-biased manor, what I did was take a look at QB Style, there's Scrambling, Balanced and Pocket, all self explanatory.. I made sure each QB was either Balanced, Scrambling or Pocket depending on Real Life.. I watch a lot of football, almost every game every week, so I like to say I have a pretty good idea which is what. I then turned OFF Throw Ball Away EXCEPT for those who are pocket passers. I only turned it off for those who were Balanced or Scramblers, my reason was because most qbs who are pocket passers are the top tier guys who know when to get rid of the ball out of bounds and live an other day, yes there are some Scramblers or Balanced guys who will throw the ball away to BUT when it comes to Balanced or Scramblers if you have Throw Ball Away ON, they won't scramble or move around like they're supposed to, they'll just throw the ball away, at least for those pocket passers who don't move around they can get rid of the ball and throw it away out of bounds, this was obviously to help see Scramblers do what they're supposed to and scramble and for Balanced guys they would either scramble or look downfield for someone open because they're Balanced (in the middle of being a pocket passer and scrambler). I then took a look at Sense Pressure and I think they're pretty spot on as is so I did not change that, then it came to Force Passes , I have tried putting everyone on Conservative so they look to make smarter plays BUT I tried setting IDEAL for Top Tier QBs, Conservative for Middle Tier and Aggressive for Lower tier qbs, the results aren't bad at all. Comparing this to just setting Force Pass at Conservative for all QBs , I would say that I like setting each Force Pass based on the level of tier each QB is... I didn't mess with any other traits such as, Clutch or High Motor, Ect.

CONCLUSION:
So after all that this is what I decided to do:

QB STYLE will be adjusted for those I think need adjusting . I have a pretty good idea who's a pocket passer, scrambler and balanced between the two. Most qbs are pretty spot on already so I'll only adjust if I think its necessary.

THROW BALL AWAY will be edited for all qbs, I will put throw ball away OFF for those who are Balanced or Scrambler, it will stay ON for Pocket Passers.

SENSE PRESSURE will not be adjusted, it's all pretty spot on.

FORCE PASSES will be adjusted accordingly, Ideal will be set for Elite Qbs, Conservative will be set for ALL remaining qbs with a 65+ Overall , I do not like Aggressive because it will not bring out the other traits. It'll counteract the Balanced or Scramblers from Scrambling for extra yards because it will mean the QB wants to be more aggressive and take a risk of throwing a tightly covered pass instead of just taking the risk to scramble.

No other traits will be adjusted.

*Don't forget QBs in Free Agency (65 and up overalls)

Side Note:
I do my edits in main menu, when I'm in cfm I will make sure nothing has changed, I will also be checking at the end of the season to see if the cpu didn't spend XP changing qb traits, if so I will edit them back to where they were before the new season starts. I do use Every Four Weeks for XP Spending, so I may check every 4 weeks and make sure no trait has been changed but I highly doubt they'll have enough xp to change the Traits in a matter of a few weeks.

Here is also a link explaining each and every trait: http://www.muthead.com/forums/madden...d-why-they-are

XBOX ONE
GAMERTAG: FLAZKO
FILE NAME: QBTRAITEDITS

Last edited by Flazko; 09-08-2017 at 09:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2017, 08:28 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Edited QB Traits Roster for Xbox One (Madden 18)

Is there any way you could get these rosters on the PS4? I love your sliders and this would be the clinching piece for me fully enjoying this game
Old 09-11-2017, 04:58 PM   #3
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishel110
Is there any way you could get these rosters on the PS4? I love your sliders and this would be the clinching piece for me fully enjoying this game
Im sorry man, I don't have access to a PS4 at all. You could just follow my directions and put the work in yourself, it takes less than 30 mins to do, honestly. Thanks for the support on my sliders.

Maybe join my slider thread and ask if anyone has put the work in for the PS4 community, it's a pretty popular topic in my slider thread. Maybe someone could upload it for you.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:11 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Im sorry man, I don't have access to a PS4 at all. You could just follow my directions and put the work in yourself, it takes less than 30 mins to do, honestly. Thanks for the support on my sliders.

Maybe join my slider thread and ask if anyone has put the work in for the PS4 community, it's a pretty popular topic in my slider thread. Maybe someone could upload it for you.
No problem. I just made the edits that you put in the post. I really overestimated how long it would take lol. Took me like 30 minutes. Thanks for all the work you put in.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:53 PM   #5
Rookie

Hi there, I am just interested in your opinion. I have read from lots of threads that the force pass trait is not correctly listed on Madden they say that Conservative is actually aggressive and vice versa. Also lots of people say that force pass trait should just be moved to off, for better QB AI. What are your thoughts on this, and do you think any will help with the sack issue?thank you for your time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2017, 10:51 AM   #6
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
Hi there, I am just interested in your opinion. I have read from lots of threads that the force pass trait is not correctly listed on Madden they say that Conservative is actually aggressive and vice versa. Also lots of people say that force pass trait should just be moved to off, for better QB AI. What are your thoughts on this, and do you think any will help with the sack issue?thank you for your time.
I agent found any proof of the two being vice versa but it's believed to he inside CFM.

I could agree with turning OFF Throw Ball Away completely for everyone to help QB AI but I only leave it ON for Pocket Passers so they have a way to avoid a sack, since they're not Scramblers . I turn it OFF for balanced or Scramblers so rmir forces them to either throw the hall to someone or scramble more often.
Old 09-18-2017, 04:47 PM   #7
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Hey bud... I know this is A LOT to ask, but if you wouldnt mind would you post in here how you edited all starting QBs?

For example, like this (as found in your slider thread)...
I put Eli

POCKET
THROW BALL AWAY ON
LEFT HIS SENSE PRESSURE AS IS (Trigger Happy) .
FORCE PASS : CONSERVATIVE.

If you dont want to do it, I understand... I just want to make sure I edit every QB correctly.

Thanks!
Old 09-20-2017, 03:04 PM   #8
Rookie

Hello guys it works for u? I just played against Ravens with Raiders and i had 12 sacks and i put Flacco on

POCKET
THROW BALL AWAY YES
LEFT HIS SENSE PRESSURE AS IS (AVERAGE) .
FORCE PASS : CONSERVATIVE.

and i am so far with 5 games first in sacks in league with 32 and second is STEELERS with 23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »