Home

Conference USA - divison games

This is a discussion on Conference USA - divison games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2017, 04:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Conference USA - divison games

I rarely play with any, this year went with North Texas in 2016 yr in game, no teambuilder teams at all. And I have 3 games left and noticed I only played 2 teams from the C-USA west division that I am in. I played 6 East division teams though..Marshall, Fla INT. Fla ATL. MTSU UAB ODU. Rivals is off. I wonder if this I because the East has 7 teams compared to the East which has 6 but don't remember that ever messing me up in the MAC. Anyone else ever come upon this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 04:11 PM   #2
Rookie

T-Moar's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Conference USA - divison games

Yeah, I had that issue when I was using UAB and moved them from the East to the West in an unbalanced division alignment. I was still playing a mostly East-division schedule.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:54 PM   #3
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Moar
Yeah, I had that issue when I was using UAB and moved them from the East to the West in an unbalanced division alignment. I was still playing a mostly East-division schedule.
i had that issue to with c-usa i added a team to balance the divisions and didnt have that problem anymore
Old 09-22-2017, 09:16 PM   #4
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

you have 3 games left and have played 2 West games? If all 3 remaining are west, your division is correct, because you will have played all your division opponents (5). The issue, I'm assuming, is all the east games? That's a ton of conference opponents. Balance the divisions and see if that fixes it.

Major Boise State fan
Old 09-24-2017, 11:57 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I want to create the CIS in NCAA 14.. The CIS has 11 teams which ill have to cut it down to 10 however my question is how many division games do u get to play in 1 season. I get u have to play 12 games with 3 buy weeks but can u play all other 9 teams and then have 4 non division games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 12:50 PM   #6
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCAAFBall00
I want to create the CIS in NCAA 14.. The CIS has 11 teams which ill have to cut it down to 10 however my question is how many division games do u get to play in 1 season. I get u have to play 12 games with 3 buy weeks but can u play all other 9 teams and then have 4 non division games?
no, you have a max of 12 games. So 9 conference means 3 non-conference max.

If I'm not mistaken, as your league will be 10 teams, you won't be able to have divisions. You need 12 teams to make divisions, minimum, within a conference. It will just be a full conference schedule of playing all 9 other members every year.

Major Boise State fan
Old 09-25-2017, 04:46 PM   #7
Pro

bwburke94's Arena

OVR: 4

Getting back to the original topic for a moment, this is why you should not simply swap teams' divisions in a 13 or 15-team conference. It screws up the schedule algorithm.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »