Home

Madden 19 Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2017, 03:20 PM   #1
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 19 Wishlist

Please share your ideas and fan mock-ups for improvement for Madden 19. I have already created a specific Franchise Mode Wishlist https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-wishlist.html

Madden is probably already implementing its' plans for Madden 19, however feel free to share what you think needs to be fix/ improved/ or added to make Madden 19 the greatest Madden ever.

Areas of improvement:

Gameplay-

MUT-

Longshot/ career mode-

Play Now-

Rosters-

New Game Modes-

Sliders-

New Features-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 03:29 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Madden 19 Wishlist

I know it's almost a meme at this point to use 2K5 as a comparable, but I'd love to have a halftime/weekly wrap up like 2K5 had.

Also I wish they'd give us the option to have the QB vision thing like they had in Madden 09! I know it's never going to happen but it was actually a cool thing, at least for single player
Old 09-22-2017, 05:50 PM   #3
Pro

I just want something as simple as player of the game. For me, it was just nice to see at the end of every game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2017, 06:04 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I don't want anything new, just fix everything that is broken, such as
-Losing kick return formations when you use a custom playbook
-Poor QB awareness
-The clock stopping for an injury timeout even though nobody is down on the field
-Formation subs not sticking in certain formations
-Only being able to do formation subs for sets that are in the original playbook that you choose as your coaches playbook
-When they show your starting defense, it doesn't match up with your scheme. The Bears run a 3-4 but it shows them as a 4-3 team so it messes up who they show as starters. There is an extra lineman shown and they're short one LB
-Poor CFM roster management
-Contracts do not take in to account service time
-Certain bubble screens have the WR running a fade route instead of a screen
-Field position is messed up on muffed punts. If I recover on my opponents 10, I take over possession on MY 10
Old 09-22-2017, 06:40 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

-Coordinators and position coaches (maybe tie it into progression)
-Coaching carousel
-Implement the physicality of the players into the rating system (for example big hands equals +5 Catching), maybe reserve the last 15 points of every physical rating for the actual physicality of the player. this would make scouting more interesting and more important.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 12:56 AM   #6
Rookie

Madden 19 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
I don't want anything new, just fix everything that is broken, such as
-Losing kick return formations when you use a custom playbook
-Poor QB awareness
-The clock stopping for an injury timeout even though nobody is down on the field
-Formation subs not sticking in certain formations
-Only being able to do formation subs for sets that are in the original playbook that you choose as your coaches playbook
-When they show your starting defense, it doesn't match up with your scheme. The Bears run a 3-4 but it shows them as a 4-3 team so it messes up who they show as starters. There is an extra lineman shown and they're short one LB
-Poor CFM roster management
-Contracts do not take in to account service time
-Certain bubble screens have the WR running a fade route instead of a screen
-Field position is messed up on muffed punts. If I recover on my opponents 10, I take over possession on MY 10

Wholeheartedly agree. Also, make Sim mode closer to full representation of Sundays. Not just with gameplay, but overall presentation as well.

One of my biggest gripes in the series is not having a good career mode since the PS2 days. I'm a sucker for the MyCareers and Road to the Shows; having an in depth pre-draft to retirement career mode would be nice.

Also, take out tackle battles. I'm tired of seeing Travis Kelce getting dragged down by Sean Smith.

[i] alright alright allllriiiiiiiight [i]
Old 09-26-2017, 01:45 PM   #7
Rookie

I always thought a "commissioner mode" would be an awesome feature.

Basically a dynasty mode that you are Roger Goodell. Completely up to you to schedule the games..you can realign divisions. Suspend players. Relocation..etc
Goal is to keep fans happy. Schedule best games on prime time. Can factor in tv networks and ratings. Make sure the networks are happy with game choices. 4pm and prime time games are blowouts? Fans lose interest. Could be a lot of promise with such s mode..

Can play any game you want..and are able to control any team you want at any time to trade, fire coach..etc. or all could be on auto.
Old 09-26-2017, 02:30 PM   #8
Banned

ncbravesfan's Arena

I want greater roster flexibility to be able to perfectly mimic the opening 53 man roster. That means having editable injuries, a PUP list, non-injured reserve for suspended players, and expand the practice squad eligibility to match the real NFL. I would also like to see LS included as an actual position and H to be added to the depth chart.

In the game, I would like to have a sideline reporter or at least a pop up that gives a brief update on all injuries that occur.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »