Home

Missions / Programs in MyTeam

This is a discussion on Missions / Programs in MyTeam within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2017, 10:21 AM   #1
Rookie

adamsst2's Arena

OVR: 0
Missions / Programs in MyTeam

I'm new to the 2K MyTeam experience. I've always just been a MyLeague person (online and offline). I've been playing Diamond Dynasty in MLB the Show all summer (their version of MyTeam) and they have tons of missions / programs that are stat driven, collection driven, etc and you can unlock 99 overall rated players. They seem to release a new program every 6 - 8 wks and it keeps the grind fresh.

My questions are:
1) Does MyTeam release programs or missions other than the "Goals" that are currently on there? Domination is great, but I'll have it knocked out soon enough (hopefully).
2) Does MyTeam track overall stats by mode and provide rewards (VC or MT) once you eclipse certain records (i.e., total rebounds, points, blocks, etc)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2017, 10:43 AM   #2
Rookie

BrandH's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Missions / Programs in MyTeam

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsst2
I'm new to the 2K MyTeam experience. I've always just been a MyLeague person (online and offline). I've been playing Diamond Dynasty in MLB the Show all summer (their version of MyTeam) and they have tons of missions / programs that are stat driven, collection driven, etc and you can unlock 99 overall rated players. They seem to release a new program every 6 - 8 wks and it keeps the grind fresh.

My questions are:
1) Does MyTeam release programs or missions other than the "Goals" that are currently on there? Domination is great, but I'll have it knocked out soon enough (hopefully).
2) Does MyTeam track overall stats by mode and provide rewards (VC or MT) once you eclipse certain records (i.e., total rebounds, points, blocks, etc)?
1) They have moments challenges where you have to recreate players big games, for instance 50 points by Klay Thompson. These are usually somewhere between 5,000 - 10,000 MT, but unless you are lucky by already having the card they get real expensive. Last year for Chinese New Years you where able to win a Ruby Jeremy Lin, but I think that was the only cards reward.

2) If just tracks stats on the back of the player card, but it is for all games played regardless of mode and the stats clear if you put the card up on the Auction House. There are no rewards for accumulating stats.
Old 10-04-2017, 11:18 AM   #3
Rookie

adamsst2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Missions / Programs in MyTeam

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandH
1) They have moments challenges where you have to recreate players big games, for instance 50 points by Klay Thompson. These are usually somewhere between 5,000 - 10,000 MT, but unless you are lucky by already having the card they get real expensive. Last year for Chinese New Years you where able to win a Ruby Jeremy Lin, but I think that was the only cards reward.

2) If just tracks stats on the back of the player card, but it is for all games played regardless of mode and the stats clear if you put the card up on the Auction House. There are no rewards for accumulating stats.
Thanks for the response! I really like the way they do DD on The Show. Maybe MyTeam will move towards that format eventually.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »