Home

Question: Throwback Packs

This is a discussion on Question: Throwback Packs within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2017, 04:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question: Throwback Packs

I've tried opening Throwback single packs rarely getting a Throwback card. Now, I've opened a box and 9/10 cards were Current cards. What gives?

Question to the community with Throwback successes, what are your best Throwback pulls and where did they come from:
  • Single Packs
  • 10 Pack Box
  • 21 Card Bundle

Really curious along w/ discouraged.

Thx.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2017, 06:17 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Question: Throwback Packs

It’s tough to say. I’ve bought a little of both. I had been striking out on single packs but last night I opened one and got. Red (Ruby?) Byron Scott.

I bought one box and got tons of bronze, and thenmy topper card was a throwback Michael Beasley. That was disappointing. I bought another one the next week and got a Blue Steph Curry and two Greg Popovich’s. It just depends, it’s every random. I’ve not received any good throwback players, very few actually.

Then on a positive note, I received two Demarcus Cousins in the same box and went to sell one (with them averaging about 14,000 MT) and missed putting in a Zero, so someone bought it now for 1,300 MT. Yah for them, my loss
Old 10-14-2017, 01:59 PM   #3
Rookie

Don't buy packs in 2k. I have bought plenty in the past and it is a scam. Save your MT and earn the player you really want plus as you wait they will get cheaper.

For God's sake never buy VC. You are better off investing in getting lottery proceeds from Nigeria sent to you by sending them money. Don't be fooled and don't get scammed. It just isn't worth it.
Old 10-14-2017, 03:01 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by landman2069
Don't buy packs in 2k. I have bought plenty in the past and it is a scam. Save your MT and earn the player you really want plus as you wait they will get cheaper.

For God's sake never buy VC. You are better off investing in getting lottery proceeds from Nigeria sent to you by sending them money. Don't be fooled and don't get scammed. It just isn't worth it.
Bro, I would say that I told you so in the past, but I am reallyhappy you realized that 2k scams people. Not letting know the odds, changing the odds by will etc, is not a correct treatment of customers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »