Home

Stadium Question

This is a discussion on Stadium Question within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2017, 10:52 AM   #1
Banned

ncbravesfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Stadium Question

For those of you who have played the game for years, did you notice a considerable difference between the second and first year of a new stadium? While I loved having Suntrust Park this year and I know that they were only going by renderings, there is a lot that needs to be improved to make this stadium as lifelike as its counterparts. I'm hoping that The Show 18 offers a much more detailed Suntrust Park.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2017, 11:12 AM   #2
MVP

decga's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Stadium Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
For those of you who have played the game for years, did you notice a considerable difference between the second and first year of a new stadium? While I loved having Suntrust Park this year and I know that they were only going by renderings, there is a lot that needs to be improved to make this stadium as lifelike as its counterparts. I'm hoping that The Show 18 offers a much more detailed Suntrust Park.
It was Suntrust Park first year on the Show. I am sure they will improve it. Especially if someone submitted some pics about stadium and atmosphere post.
Old 11-08-2017, 02:11 PM   #3
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Stadium Question

Stadiums improve from year to year. Maybe not all of them. But they do improve, which is one thing I truly love.

If you go back thru each year, which I have recently done, it is pretty incredible. Way back if your look at Franco Park, one of the minor league parks, it was completely under construction. Each year the area around the park has grown as more building were "finished". Even Nats park had construction equipment in the back round and now all of the buildings finished. Last year BayFront had the Amusement park that was always dark at night. This year it is all lit up, even the Ferris Wheel and Roller Coaster. There are a million things in these parks that if you take the time to find them all it is pretty incredible.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »