Home

PappyKnuckles vs. Mike_Meth (UFC 3 Beta)

This is a discussion on PappyKnuckles vs. Mike_Meth (UFC 3 Beta) within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2018, 05:29 PM   #1
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
PappyKnuckles vs. Mike_Meth (UFC 3 Beta)

I was digging through my PS4 clips and stumbled across a session I had with Mike Meth. This is a fun fight that took place during the beta trial. I was just beginning to get a grasp of the controls here, so there a few funky sequences, but overall I think we both played in a way that represents the game in a good light.

If you've been on this site long enough, there's a chance you know that Mike Meth used to be an absolute monster in Fight Night. He also used to give me some great battles in UFC 2. I can already tell that he'll be better in UFC 3 than he was in that game, just because of how improved the striking is. He did some excellent work with El Cucuy before finishing me off.

I think Martial Mind hit the nail on the head with us needing more walking animations. I think that will go a long way to improving the look of the game when watching. Regardless, I just wanted to post a clip where I can actually be heard having fun with the game since I'm always so critical of how it needs to be improved.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2018, 06:40 PM   #2
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PappyKnuckles vs. Mike_Meth (UFC 3 Beta)

Nice fight. Fully agree @ 0:02 also lol. The game is fun and I feel it's on it's way to best mma game ever. Needs some improvements and additions here and there, but I feel it should be fully there by the 4th instalment.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:06 PM   #3
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Nice fight. Fully agree @ 0:02 also lol. The game is fun and I feel it's on it's way to best mma game ever. Needs some improvements and additions here and there, but I feel it should be fully there by the 4th instalment.
Absolutely. I'm really excited to get back on the game and really get the mechanics down to where I'm not thinking about what I'm trying to execute. I held my own against Mike Meth here, but I wasn't totally comfortable yet.

It's frustrating that there's so many things in the game that I still want to see, but NBA 2K didn't get to where it is today in one or two cycles. Hopefully whatever they add post release can improve things a bit like they did with UFC 2.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:21 PM   #4
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Absolutely. I'm really excited to get back on the game and really get the mechanics down to where I'm not thinking about what I'm trying to execute. I held my own against Mike Meth here, but I wasn't totally comfortable yet.

It's frustrating that there's so many things in the game that I still want to see, but NBA 2K didn't get to where it is today in one or two cycles. Hopefully whatever they add post release can improve things a bit like they did with UFC 2.
Yh I believe it will The stamina improvements already a great change. One thing I can say is that these devs continually support these games after release, so i'm sure we'll see continual support and maybe some more improvements down the road.

Last edited by WarMMA; 01-02-2018 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:13 PM   #5
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Hahaha -- can't believe I missed this until now. I'm appalled by how sloppy I was there lol.

WebsiteFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2018, 12:32 PM   #6
MVP

the game is really fun... have a great time with beta... but tbh... im not having right now...
Old 02-21-2018, 03:35 PM   #7
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlimo
the game is really fun... have a great time with beta... but tbh... im not having right now...
yh i had more fun on the beta then on the full game.
Old 02-21-2018, 04:49 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles

Feel the same? Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »