Home

City uniforms for Switch

This is a discussion on City uniforms for Switch within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2018, 01:33 AM   #1
Rookie

brianski71's Arena

OVR: 0
City uniforms for Switch

I’m playing the game on Switch and I’m dying to get the new “city edition” uniforms, but I can’t find any way to get them. Anyone playing on Nintendo Switch able to get them yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2018, 04:39 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: City uniforms for Switch

I'm waiting for that, the courts, and the stat bump on Derozan's 3PT shot! I hope 2K didn't discontinue support for the Switch already, I just bought this game!
Old 01-22-2018, 08:20 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebe1
I'm waiting for that, the courts, and the stat bump on Derozan's 3PT shot! I hope 2K didn't discontinue support for the Switch already, I just bought this game!

Lol I highly doubt they’ll stop supporting the hottest selling system right now. People need to realize this is not the Wii U or any other Nintendo system that they just leave behind. It’s all about numbers and the Switch is bringing all kind of great numbers here in the States and especially in Japan. Granted, our updates are always going to be behind, because quite frankly there is just a lot more to fix. Like why do hair and beards appear all glitched up on players (Ben Simmons beard lol). Just be patient and all will come (eventually lol). Man I had to restart my roster cause the damn game glitched into sleep mode while I was saving my roster and it wiped the custom roster away. Sucks cause I just finished Vann’s edits and was inputting all of the sigs by woody and Blufu. Anyway, hope you guys are just enjoying 2K18 for what it is

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-23-2018, 03:58 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

Im fine if they are slower with the fixes, but atleast have the rosters updated for us! That’s pretty important in a sports game. Anyways, hope they’ll atleast update rosters after the trade deadline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
Lol I highly doubt they’ll stop supporting the hottest selling system right now. People need to realize this is not the Wii U or any other Nintendo system that they just leave behind. It’s all about numbers and the Switch is bringing all kind of great numbers here in the States and especially in Japan. Granted, our updates are always going to be behind, because quite frankly there is just a lot more to fix. Like why do hair and beards appear all glitched up on players (Ben Simmons beard lol). Just be patient and all will come (eventually lol). Man I had to restart my roster cause the damn game glitched into sleep mode while I was saving my roster and it wiped the custom roster away. Sucks cause I just finished Vann’s edits and was inputting all of the sigs by woody and Blufu. Anyway, hope you guys are just enjoying 2K18 for what it is

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »