Home

EA UFC 3 Metacritic User Score: 4.2 - Generally unfavorable reviews based on 72

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 Metacritic User Score: 4.2 - Generally unfavorable reviews based on 72 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2018, 01:54 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
EA UFC 3 Metacritic User Score: 4.2 - Generally unfavorable reviews based on 72

It was shocking to read posts from developers and moderators on this forum claiming that critics of the game were in the minority. I love UFC and I love MMA and I was really looking forward to this game. I spent over $300 including Ultimate Team ready to continue my enjoyment of the series. Still to this day I am in a state of shock at the condition this game was released in. Then furthermore to see people denying there is even a problem.

I am seriously worried about the future of this series. I don't want it to turn into another Madden. It's pretty clear to see that a 4.2 user review average is not good. And it's not just this forum complaining. EA Forums, Metacritic, IGN, reddit, Sherdog, all are filled with complaints from USERS, the actual customers that fund the game. I don't care if Jason Nawara says the game is great, the reality is that most customers are very upset with the decisions being made at EA.

Please don't destroy our enjoyment of MMA gaming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2018, 02:00 PM   #2
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

Re: EA UFC 3 Metacritic User Score: 4.2 - Generally unfavorable reviews based on 72

Old 02-10-2018, 02:03 PM   #3
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

Re: EA UFC 3 Metacritic User Score: 4.2 - Generally unfavorable reviews based on 72

Old 02-10-2018, 02:10 PM   #4
Banned

It's an EA release. tbh I would expect the User Score to be even lower. There's people out there who legitimately devote their day to trolling EA.

Critics have been favorable towards the game. Stop trying to post false narratives.
Old 02-10-2018, 02:10 PM   #5
Rookie

v22CD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebobbydana
It was shocking to read posts from developers and moderators on this forum claiming that critics of the game were in the minority. I love UFC and I love MMA and I was really looking forward to this game. I spent over $300 including Ultimate Team ready to continue my enjoyment of the series. Still to this day I am in a state of shock at the condition this game was released in. Then furthermore to see people denying there is even a problem.

I am seriously worried about the future of this series. I don't want it to turn into another Madden. It's pretty clear to see that a 4.2 user review average is not good. And it's not just this forum complaining. EA Forums, Metacritic, IGN, reddit, Sherdog, all are filled with complaints from USERS, the actual customers that fund the game. I don't care if Jason Nawara says the game is great, the reality is that most customers are very upset with the decisions being made at EA.

Please don't destroy our enjoyment of MMA gaming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2018, 02:10 PM   #6
Rookie

Sure, There are a few issues with the game. Personally haven’t encountered anything game breaking or anything I couldn’t gameplan against. I’m enjoying the game and I’m sure that most of the issues the community are concerned about will be addressed in some way.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-10-2018, 02:14 PM   #7
Rookie

i think the reality is people aren’t trying to learn how this new game works and are getting frustrated that they’re not as good as they were in the first two games.

i’m not saying the game doesn’t have it’s flaws, but what game comes out perfect at launch these days?

wait on a patch or two to see the direction the game is going. that is the norm with games now anyway. most games are completely different 6 months to a year after releases due to updates. i know ufc 2 isnt the same game it was at launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-10-2018, 02:25 PM   #8
Rookie

User reviews this close to release are hard to determine, most reviews come after a few hours of play which are either great as the user is winning or bad cos they are getting beat.

What will be telling is in a few months is thr player numbers and sales. If no one is playing this game in a few months that will determine how good a game it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »