Home

unlocked key sliders for Real NBA movement

This is a discussion on unlocked key sliders for Real NBA movement within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2018, 08:41 PM   #1
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
unlocked key sliders for Real NBA movement

Hey guys, long time NBA 2k player. I’ve always tried to dial in on the true movement of the NBA . While other sliders might be geared for Stats, these are more for geared for animations and movement.
The sliders are base off default PRO. Only the game speed and 6 sliders are needed to be adjusted to have true to life player movement and real flow to the game .

Game speed must be set to 57. This allows the CPU to play efficient and fast paced. It stops them from being stagnant and the players seem to move more fluid with this setting.

Slider#1. pass speed is set to 45 for both user and cpu to offset the game speed at 57. Passes are better visualized and allows more reaction time for the user.

Slider#2. Acceleration is set to 50 for the user and 40 for the CPU. This ties into the movement slider and gives separation that can lead to the force field effect.

Slider #3. Movement slider ( speed without ball max) . User is 70, CPU is 65.

Slider#4. Movement slider ( speed without ball min). User is 35, CPU is 30

Slider#5. Movement slider ( acceleration without ball max). User is 67, CPU is 62

Slider #6. Movement slider ( acceleration without ball min). User is 35, CPU is 30.

*Only change these movement sliders, not all of them or it will result in your offense being overpowered and the CPU unable to be effective on offense in a realistic manner.

What you will see is smoothe movement, no force fields when driving to the basket, great fast breaks,
great blocking animations, better steals where your hand actually hits the ball, better interaction of players, better dunks and finishing at the rim, better CPU play and aggressive playing on offense, smoothe transition from walking to running, and no delay when trying to block a jump shot .

These are giving that feeling like I’m actually watching a game and seems to remove alot of the stuttering.

I was constantly changing all the sliders and by dumb luck just altered these few sliders and what a difference it made just changing those six sliders and game speed.
Try them out ........ ��

Last edited by Brooke2011; 02-15-2018 at 08:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2018, 04:27 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: unlocked key sliders for Real NBA movement

Post the whole slider set

Inviato dal mio SM-G928F utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 02-16-2018, 09:35 AM   #3
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaco
Post the whole slider set

Inviato dal mio SM-G928F utilizzando Tapatalk
Select difficulty to default PRO
Under game settings change game speed to 57
Under sliders, keep it at default PRO but only change the following sliders :
User/ CPU
Pass speed 45/45

Acceleration. 50/40

(Movement slider)
Speed without ball( max) 70/65
Speed without ball (min) 35/30
Acceleration without ball (max). 67/62
Acceleration without ball ( min) 35/30
Old 02-16-2018, 11:56 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 7

DUDEEEE!!!

I have played over 500 hours of NBA 2k18. I am SUPER happy with these.

As you said before, no more invisible walls, the movement is smooth like butter. Playing both on ball and post defense feels much more natural.

I dont know if its the sliders or the Pro setting but I have never seen the CPU Centers have so many touches, and not just in the post!

I love these right now.
Old 02-16-2018, 12:47 PM   #5
Rookie

Cheers Brooke,

I'm that kind of slider player looking for movement, animation & flow rather than stats perfection (I'm not a very good player, so it's all about my skill for the %/stats & things)

Your settings are very good for me, Thanks for sharing !! I had my own home made "movement slider set", but you got some points with yours which definitly worth a try.

I play mostly on a FLAT Super Star slider set (50/50) with your settings and some tweaks then and then, and it still plays beautifully.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2018, 01:34 PM   #6
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven123
DUDEEEE!!!

I have played over 500 hours of NBA 2k18. I am SUPER happy with these.

As you said before, no more invisible walls, the movement is smooth like butter. Playing both on ball and post defense feels much more natural.

I dont know if its the sliders or the Pro setting but I have never seen the CPU Centers have so many touches, and not just in the post!

I love these right now.
Hey Steven , glad u like them! Yeah the cpu is much more aggressive and they attack with a lot more fluidity . They get into their sets quick and def use the post a lot .
Old 02-16-2018, 08:39 PM   #7
Banned

Interesting. I am playing a game using these edits right now on xbox one.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-16-2018, 08:49 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by devroyce
Interesting. I am playing a game using these edits right now on xbox one.

Whoa! After a few minutes into my game I'm lovin it. The game play and movement is honestly unique...and better. This is great Straight Up! I'm endorsing these already lol.

Last edited by devroyce; 02-16-2018 at 08:52 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »