Home

Roster Update 25.02.2018

This is a discussion on Roster Update 25.02.2018 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2018, 06:25 AM   #1
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0
Roster Update 25.02.2018

So seems like 2k doesnt release changelogs for their Updates anymore. Lets try to get it together instead.

Kemba Walker 86 (+1)
Zach LaVine 81

Anything else?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2018, 06:38 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: Roster Update 25.02.2018

Kemba +1
Lavine +2
Ben Simmons +1
Embild +1
Donovan Mitchell +1
Jokic +1
Old 02-26-2018, 01:07 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

This Jokic disrespect is just getting too much.

Anyone who thinks Andre Drummond is better than Jokic needs to re-evaluate their life.. AND DETROIT ISNT EVEN WINNING!!

Jokic deserves a 90 right next to Embiid with KAT at an 89.. then.. the rest of the centers in the league can fight for the scraps.

The gary harris disrespect is just too much to deal with as well. Sorry but Donovan Mitchell, Tyreke Evans (lol), among others are not better.

I really have no idea how Devin Booker is so high. He's a great scorer but he's still not very efficient and legit one of the worst defensive players in the league and his team sucks.

Also I wish Steven Adams would get some respect. He has a good rating but it deserves to be a little higher. 2k focuses way too much on raw stats instead of the impact some of these players have.

Last edited by DreamAgain; 02-26-2018 at 01:13 AM.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:59 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamAgain

Anyone who thinks Andre Drummond is better than Jokic needs to re-evaluate their life.. AND DETROIT ISNT EVEN WINNING!!

Jokic deserves a 90 right next to Embiid with KAT at an 89.. then.. the rest of the centers in the league can fight for the scraps.

The gary harris disrespect is just too much to deal with as well. Sorry but Donovan Mitchell, Tyreke Evans (lol), among others are not better.

I really have no idea how Devin Booker is so high. He's a great scorer but he's still not very efficient and legit one of the worst defensive players in the league and his team sucks.

Also I wish Steven Adams would get some respect. He has a good rating but it deserves to be a little higher. 2k focuses way too much on raw stats instead of the impact some of these players have.
I don't use default 2k rosters, but I know they inflate the INTANGIBLE rating to get higher Overall ratings for some players.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 02-26-2018, 09:24 AM   #5
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamAgain

I been saying this since starting day.....They didn't even give him badges until recently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2018, 08:25 PM   #6
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

David Nwaba still can’t dunk or dunk on people same with Kris Dunn. Please fix the dunk ratings
Old 02-26-2018, 09:26 PM   #7
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
I don't use default 2k rosters, but I know they inflate the INTANGIBLE rating to get higher Overall ratings for some players.

Yeah, it seems that all intangible attribute does, is modify the overall rating of a player.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 02-26-2018, 11:50 PM   #8
Rookie

m29a's Arena

Some ratings certainly could be better, but people focus way too much on overall. Why not go more in-depth with what specific ratings you feel need increased/decreased.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »