Home

CPU vs. CPU advice

This is a discussion on CPU vs. CPU advice within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2018, 03:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
CPU vs. CPU advice

Well, I'm a sports CPU vs. CPU "player" and I enjoy it quite a bit when it comes to games like NCAA14, CH2K8, and others.

However, I'm struggling quite a bit with this game. I'm running my own federation via Excel/Word (not a fan of Universe Mode) which works great for me, and I've made many changes to my setting/sliders/wrestlers via some of the suggestions in this forum, and that helps, but....

when it comes time to sit back, watch and enjoy... ehhhhh. The matches leave a lot to be desired. The specialty matches, for the most part, feel completely broken. Hell in a Cell matches, for example, are terribly boring. 95% of the time they come off as a standard match with all the action in the ring.

It could just be the case where this game should be played, not watched, and if so that finet. Many devs design a game to play, not watch. I get it.

With all that being said, any other CPU "watchers" out there that have found any ways to improve the enjoyment of watching the matches?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2018, 05:45 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: CPU vs. CPU advice

I made adjustments to the ratings per Hyperballer's spreadsheet. It definitely helps because the personality affects the wrestler in ring as well. I've had some fun matches to watch. Just make sure to study what the personalities do because they will add more to the fun.

Also, if add the manager ability to say Kevin Owen's, then when Sammy Zane is ringside, he'll interfere more.

Increase aggression on personality, or desperation, they'll get more chairs, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »