Home

The Show App.

This is a discussion on The Show App. within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2018, 09:37 AM   #1
Rookie

hllback23's Arena

OVR: 1
The Show App.

I知 enjoying this years game very much. I mostly play Franchise Mode and play every game. I知 one of those guys that enjoys statistics, looking at how my players compare to the rest of the league.

I find myself wanting more control over the franchise while away from the game, for example while at work (I know I知 not the only one with this feeling). This leads me to always wonder why the game does not have a companion app that would allow the user to edit lineups, manage injuries, browse free agents, check box scores and stats.

Other games have done this where they allow the user to make changes to the game/characters while away from their PS4 or Xbox. I知 certainly no expert on how apps work but I do believe having a companion app to go along with the game would have plenty of support and interest from users.

Let me know what you think. Perhaps you may have similar ideas or suggestions and maybe this could become reality in the near future.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2018, 09:46 AM   #2
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: The Show App.

I would love it. I use Google Docs so I can adjust stats while playing using my phone and then when I have free time at work I make my graphics for my franchise forum.

Someone created a website that turned into an App for FIFA that allowed you to track everything in your career. Id love something like that for MLB.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:09 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I would love something of this sort.. Even if it's just a stat tracker I can look at when I'm away from my PS4.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:33 AM   #4
Pro

I've been asking for this for a few years now. I'm with you. I wanna check stats on my rtts but as well as the rest of the league while away from home. This would also be a nice place to play the market while away from the game. We just need people to bring this to the attention of the developers because this would be a nice addition to this franchise
Old 04-09-2018, 10:40 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

Hey, back with MLB 15, we had exactly this ability using the Vita. Damn, I miss that . . .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2018, 01:24 PM   #6
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
Hey, back with MLB 15, we had exactly this ability using the Vita. Damn, I miss that . . .
This. I really miss having that ability.

Sent from my htc[10] | via Tapatalk

YouTube

Old 04-09-2018, 03:49 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hllback23
I知 enjoying this years game very much. I mostly play Franchise Mode and play every game. I知 one of those guys that enjoys statistics, looking at how my players compare to the rest of the league.

I find myself wanting more control over the franchise while away from the game, for example while at work (I know I知 not the only one with this feeling). This leads me to always wonder why the game does not have a companion app that would allow the user to edit lineups, manage injuries, browse free agents, check box scores and stats.

Other games have done this where they allow the user to make changes to the game/characters while away from their PS4 or Xbox. I知 certainly no expert on how apps work but I do believe having a companion app to go along with the game would have plenty of support and interest from users.

Let me know what you think. Perhaps you may have similar ideas or suggestions and maybe this could become reality in the near future.

Thanks.
Set up your PS4 for Remote Play. There are a lot of tutorials on how to do so. Since you're just editing, you are not worried about latency, for now this is your best bet.
Old 04-10-2018, 05:28 PM   #8
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impetuous65
Set up your PS4 for Remote Play. There are a lot of tutorials on how to do so. Since you're just editing, you are not worried about latency, for now this is your best bet.
If you're set up for remote play, what can you do in the game? Just browse things or are you able to actually simulate games?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »