Home

Fictional Roster Complete! PS4

This is a discussion on Fictional Roster Complete! PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2018, 03:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fictional Roster Complete! PS4

I just completed and submitted an entirely fictional roster under the name FICTION on PS4 under my PSN name brockinson.

The National Fiction League is open for business after months of work and with help from phantomfi6hter (who contributed most of the AFC North and AFC South)

You may have seen the other feed for this roster, but I wanted to start a new one related to the finished product. If you've ever been curious about playing with an entirely fictional NFL league, I encourage you to try it out and enjoy.

Nearly all players have fictional edits except for a few free agents whose overall is in the 60s or lower. I have yet to experiment much with how well the roster works on franchise mode, there may or may not be issues with the salary cap as well as development traits, scheme fits, etc. Nevertheless, I hope this roster can provide somewhat of a fresh experience both on the field and in the process of team building.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2018, 03:34 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Fictional Roster Complete! PS4

For whatever reason Jay Culter is not on the roster but when I load it into franchise mode he's in the free agent pool lol. So enjoy your fictional reality minus Jay Cutler lol.

Old 04-29-2018, 05:54 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockinson
For whatever reason Jay Culter is not on the roster but when I load it into franchise mode he's in the free agent pool lol. So enjoy your fictional reality minus Jay Cutler lol.

Hmm.. Whenever I do a create a player, their salary is almost 40% of the team in CFM.. so I'm assuming this will be ugly.. This is my question. How many players can you create & the roster will load? When I do my CFM, it's like 2500 players loading. PSN: DemonikKHostilit

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-29-2018, 11:30 PM   #4
Rookie

From what I've heard you can only create like 250-300 created players but my roster doesn't use these. I use the bodies of current players already in the roster. In many cases I've shuffled positons based on body type, several QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs, LBs, and DBs are in different positions.

Old 04-29-2018, 11:44 PM   #5
Rookie

From what I can see on CFM so far is there are several teams that have several million in cap space, so I don't think there will be too much of an issue if one we're to play multiple seasons. Some if these players are very young though so it may be difficult to pay the stars for a long period of time.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2018, 09:22 PM   #6
lek
Rookie

OVR: 1

Very interested in this project. I have Madden 2017 and liked the old time rosters but may actually buy 2018 for these fictional rosters. I just love the fictional experience. I play 2k17 and Mlb the show almost exclusively with fictional rosters.

Any rundown on the teams like strengths and weaknesses? I generally like to rebuild, any teams that would be good for this? Last question any plans for a fictional draft class or two in the future to go with these?

Thank you so much for the rosters!!!
Old 05-07-2018, 11:25 AM   #7
Rookie

This roster has been awesome !! Usually, using my favorite team (the pats) is kinda boring and I try to replicate real life stuff too much . With this roster , they don't have a great team at all , and are basically in rebuild mode ! I love it , thanks!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-07-2018, 12:24 PM   #8
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Going to DL this and check it out!

Never played with a fictional roster on Madden.

Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »