Home

Madden NFL 19 Gameplay Video - Cowboys vs. Eagles (QJB)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 19 Gameplay Video - Cowboys vs. Eagles (QJB) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2018, 10:36 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

QJB has posted a new Madden NFL 19 gameplay video, featuring the Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles....

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2018, 10:50 AM   #2
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 19 Gameplay Video - Cowboys vs. Eagles (QJB)

I like the running animations, and tackling does seem improved. Overall nothing in that video got me super pumped for 19. I will say this, the last week I bought Pro Evolution Soccer and downloaded FIFA 18. I haven’t played video game soccer since the Sega Genesis days, just not a fan of the sport really. But I unfortunately now realize just how far behind presentation wise Madden is in contrast. In the other 2 games player emotion is immediate, you tackle somebody they either stay on the ground injured for a bit or immediately complain to an official, in real time. These Madden team celebrations are already looking to be painful, screen fade and then an obvious emotionless mocap session kicks in. FIFA players immediately react to goals and display real emotion, running off the field and celebrating together, the crowds cheer and chant, and run to the bottom row of seats when the players on the field run close to the edge of the stadium after scoring a goal, it’s such a stark difference to Madden to say the least. Another year in Madden seems to have assistant coaches in t-shirts during a night snow game in Philly. Immersion is just still really so bad in Madden. After one of the Zeke TD's he is in the endzone having just scored, and they cut to the sidelines and he’s somehow instantly warped behind Jason Garrett with a 1000 yard stare on his face. I probably wouldn’t have noticed these things if I hadn’t recently been exposed to those 2 soccer games, but it made this video a little less exciting when compared.

Last edited by reverend_heat; 06-17-2018 at 11:29 AM.
Old 06-17-2018, 11:21 AM   #3
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

7:27 mark the left End and Left DT appear to be suctioned back into the right tackle and right guard. But definitely seeing less of this suction overall, which is good.

7:38 mark, the lolb (if I recall correctly) runs into the back of the LE, I believe, and sheds off the back very nicely..Looked much better from M18.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 06-17-2018 at 11:25 AM.
Old 06-17-2018, 02:58 PM   #4
Rookie

JasonZimmerman's Arena

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by JasonZimmerman; 06-17-2018 at 05:41 PM.
Old 06-17-2018, 03:22 PM   #5
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

“The madden team spent dozens of hours watching TD celebrations.” That pretty much summed it up for me.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2018, 05:40 PM   #6
Rookie

JasonZimmerman's Arena

So snow still has absolutely no effect in footing? It’s just there? I’m sure in cold weather cities everyone will be dressed like it’s summertime in Week 15, and the fields will look brand new. I wish instead of being a temperature trigger (I don’t remember the exact number, maybe under 50 degrees it triggers hand warmers, etc). They should make it a month trigger. So starting in say Mid-Oct, Or November on, cold weather equipment would be triggered.

Old 06-17-2018, 06:06 PM   #7
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

My favorite part of this video was around 5:30 CPU Carson wentz sensed the pressure and scrambled to the left for a few yards. Looked like a definite CPU qb ai improvement

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2018, 06:58 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 7
uniforms don't get dirty this year I guess. plus snow doesn't fall on the numbers or lines only in Madden, not like real life snow games. Seeing this makes it obvious this is a game.* So unrealistic.* Not impressed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »