Home

Madden 19 PS4 OS "MaddenHood" custom Draft classes (Need Fictional Prospects)

This is a discussion on Madden 19 PS4 OS "MaddenHood" custom Draft classes (Need Fictional Prospects) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2018, 07:40 AM   #1
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden 19 PS4 OS "MaddenHood" custom Draft classes (Need Fictional Prospects)

Lets get this thing rolling I'm looking for prospects to create a few draft classes for the community. I will need help though from you fellow OS'ers. I plan to have a unique rating scale that is slightly different than the Madden scale in hopes of creating more distinct player identity and gameplay quality.

From you give me prospect data as posted below

Name:

Height:

Weight:

College:

Position:

Archetype:

Player hype: (Big deal vs unheard of)

Hometown/region:

Any additional back story : ( I will be adding my own )

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2018, 07:50 AM   #2
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 19 PS4 OS "MaddenHood" custom Draft classes (Need Fictional Prospects)

Reserved for info and updates

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 06-28-2018, 02:29 AM   #3
Rookie

frostedtoast's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 PS4 OS "MaddenHood" custom Draft classes (Need Fictional Prospects)

I love making up these type of stories, look forward to seeing what you can create. Here's two of mine.

Name: Darrel Upton

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 210

College: USC

Position: WR

Archetype: Route runner/possession

Player hype: Touted as the best WR since Julio Jones to come out of the draft

Hometown: LA

Back story: A 5-Star recruit out of High School, Upton set every receiving record there was to set in California. Winning the Biletnikoff award as a true freshman, expectations were high going into his sophomore season. Unfortunately, he suffered a season-ending knee injury that many questioned whether or not he could return from. Not only did Upton return, he did so in record breaking fashion setting the NCAA record for receiving yards in a season with 2123 and hauling in 18 TDs, leading the Trojans to national title where he posted an incredible 12-273-2 stat line. Upton declared for the draft following his Junior season. Rumors are that Upton runs 4.5 40, but a sub 4.5 40 could send Upton into number 1 overall pick consideration.

Name: Eric Graves

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 175

College: Oregon

Position: CB

Archetype: Man-to-man

Player hype: Extremely underrated due to size concerns

Hometown: LA

Back story: A 2 star recruit out of high school, Graves received no D1 scholarships. Rather than going to a division 2 school, Graves bet on himself and decided to walk on at the University of Oregon. After just one week, the head coach was blown away by Graves' abilities and fearless play style. Wondering how they overlooked this kid, the coaching went back and reviewed some of the walk-on's tape. They discovered that while there was a tendency to play down to certain opponents, when the spotlight was on him, Graves never disappointed. Graves went head-to-head with the number 1 WR, Darrel Upton, on 4 separate occasions (twice in the playoffs). When matched up on Graves over all 4 games, Upton only managed to bring in 3 catches for a mere 16 yards.
Graves ended up redshirting his freshman season, but the next year he took the nation by storm drawing comparisons to Tyrann Mathieu with his knack for creating turnovers and for his proficiency in the return game. As a RS Sophomore, Graves declared for the draft despite being projected as a late round pick due to concerns over his size. Reports are that Graves is targeting a sub 4.3 40 time, but it is widely accepted that a sub 4.4 time could do wonders for his draft stock. A good combine could send him flying up draft boards, but anything less than that could see him waiting for a long time to hear his name called on draft day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »