Home

The Butterfly Effect

This is a discussion on The Butterfly Effect within the Super Mega Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Super Mega Baseball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2018, 09:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
The Butterfly Effect

I was playing through my first standard short season as the Moose. I am still trying to find my ideal "Ego". I been playing co-op with a friend and we stopped around 55, where together games would be close and challenging. I bumped the Ego for my solo season to 57 after managing to lose a game at 55.

So, I fired up the game this morning before work to get in a couple innings. Probably 3 or so. Then when I got home I fired it up and decided to unwind by finishing up the game I had started earlier. I didn't really pay much mind to the scoreboard as I had jumped on them earlier in the day and was just really playing out a blowout and debating what Id do with the ego the following game.

About the sixth inning or so I realize I have not had a runner on base up to this point. Then with two outs at the plate, it occurs to me I still need to unlock the pinch hit trophy. As I do it the thought goes through my head that I shouldn't be trophy hunting during this scenario.

FWIW, I found it odd to be playing against the Sawteeth, who up until the standard season with the Moose, were the only standard team I had played with in either Eliminations or even in Pennant Race.

Had that not been the case, being new to the game, I probably wouldn't have noticed how odd It was to see Dirk Sportswood available on the bench.

I made a quick video about it.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/gMpgBycgLJs

This game is a lot of fun. Especially when you have a friend to play co op seasons and eliminations with.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Super Mega Baseball »