Home

Anyone doing a Nintendo Switch offseason roster

This is a discussion on Anyone doing a Nintendo Switch offseason roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2018, 12:13 AM   #1
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

OVR: 0

Just wondering if anyone is doing an off-season roster for switch version
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2018, 12:54 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Just wondering if anyone is doing an off-season roster for switch version

I am. Creating the rookies in order from pick and so far just got Zhaire Smith done which means I got 16 draftees done so far with everything done (attributes, tendencies, sits, exc.). I updated my previous roster to use I believe the latest base. Added Vans playbooks as well as all his individual player play sets. Also added sim worlds hotspots for starting five for a lot of teams, but what really made things interesting but is a lot of work is I added simworlds tendencies for top five as well and boy did that change things. I started with Warriors, Cavs, and Rockets because the Warriors as 2k had it were simply not playing like real life. I mean you had Draymond taking too many shots and Curry not enough. Now with tendency edits sh*t was phenomenal. Have an update up now you can check out under the tag The_Doctor. Doesn’t have the rookies added yet because I’m simply just creating CAPS as of right now but hopefully will add tomorrow and upload just for testing purposes to see how new rookies mesh, but let me say it all came out beautiful. Used a lot of stuff from YouTube and looks pretty much used what I liked but made it my own by adding what I felt was necessary changes, plus Switch caps tend to look different than console. Shout out to Skills6 for the YouTube uploads, dude really made the process easier, but had to make various adjustments to cater to my particular roster. Overall, people will do backflips with what kind of simulation I got jumping on the Switch.

Edit: Also forgot to mention I’m adding all Woody’s custom sigs for all teams. Gotta start up on the Rockets and gets the rest of the teams he’s done.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by fatjoejr2001; 07-01-2018 at 01:14 AM.
Old 07-01-2018, 04:36 PM   #3
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

Re: Anyone doing a Nintendo Switch offseason roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
I am. Creating the rookies in order from pick and so far just got Zhaire Smith done which means I got 16 draftees done so far with everything done (attributes, tendencies, sits, exc.). I updated my previous roster to use I believe the latest base. Added Vans playbooks as well as all his individual player play sets. Also added sim worlds hotspots for starting five for a lot of teams, but what really made things interesting but is a lot of work is I added simworlds tendencies for top five as well and boy did that change things. I started with Warriors, Cavs, and Rockets because the Warriors as 2k had it were simply not playing like real life. I mean you had Draymond taking too many shots and Curry not enough. Now with tendency edits sh*t was phenomenal. Have an update up now you can check out under the tag The_Doctor. Doesn’t have the rookies added yet because I’m simply just creating CAPS as of right now but hopefully will add tomorrow and upload just for testing purposes to see how new rookies mesh, but let me say it all came out beautiful. Used a lot of stuff from YouTube and looks pretty much used what I liked but made it my own by adding what I felt was necessary changes, plus Switch caps tend to look different than console. Shout out to Skills6 for the YouTube uploads, dude really made the process easier, but had to make various adjustments to cater to my particular roster. Overall, people will do backflips with what kind of simulation I got jumping on the Switch.

Edit: Also forgot to mention I’m adding all Woody’s custom sigs for all teams. Gotta start up on the Rockets and gets the rest of the teams he’s done.

Awesome, can't wait to see this, loved NBA 2K18 on Switch, can't wait for NBA 2K19 on Switch. Will be downloading. Rockets fan here lol.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:17 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Awesome, can't wait to see this, loved NBA 2K18 on Switch, can't wait for NBA 2K19 on Switch. Will be downloading. Rockets fan here lol.

I definitely think you’ll be pleased. I enjoyed 2k18 a lot though I spend most of my time either with my team or watching CPU vs CPU with the custom roster. It was really great and I am looking forward to 2k19 as well

Old 07-02-2018, 11:21 AM   #5
Pro

Check out the update I will be uploading today plus I found an error with Trae Young and not having eyebrows lmao. Will have Lebron signing as well as most of the other stuff. Hard to keep adding rookies with all this going on but I will eventually get to it. Was playing the all-time Blazers vs. all-time Bucks. It’s funny how much Big Dawg, Sheed and Brandon Roy added to the game. Can’t see those teams without them to be honest. Anyway stay tuned and will add Gelo to free agency in this update as well

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2018, 07:23 AM   #6
Pro

Update up since yesterday and will do another today. Added Aaron Holiday, Kevin Heurter and Lonnie Walker IV. I put in a lot of work since while I was adding all rookie contracts I went through attributes, tendencies and accessories to make changes for even better accuracy. Some changes were very necessary to get the absolute realism possible out of the CAPS. I did forget to add Gelo to free agency but will do for certain tonight. Raised Zhaire’s dunking to 89 since he’s a beast in that department. If you go on my YouTube fatjoejr2001 I uploaded a vid showing some of the rookies and will most likely upload another with actual gameplay. Tried a game with Ayton on the Suns and he got 14 pts, 16 rebs and 2 blocks so not bad at all. Would have did more but Booker scored 40 lol. All contracts should be good for those that I signed. Jersey #’s are still WIP. Only thing I won’t do is update all players ages to reflect next season. If someone is willing to help with that, I would really appreciate it, but personally I could care less since I use it for play now. If anything let me know and I will make adjustments. I don’t think you’re gonna find another Switch roster with this much details, so I suggest you check it out
Roster: OS True Sim Roster 2k19
Tag: The_Doctor

Last edited by fatjoejr2001; 07-03-2018 at 02:11 PM.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:10 PM   #7
Pro

Another update. Forgot to add Porter Jr. to Nuggets but I’m glad I didn’t because I updated his look a bit. Will take a look at his attributes and all that later as well as for Bagley III. Also completely did his look over and I think this mold looks more like him. Added Gelo and made Grayson Allen and Ogie (Wolves). Also added more accurate rookie contracts (Did Ayton/Bridges in particular). Added most new signings so check it out and enjoy

Old 07-12-2018, 07:17 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
Another update. Forgot to add Porter Jr. to Nuggets but I’m glad I didn’t because I updated his look a bit. Will take a look at his attributes and all that later as well as for Bagley III. Also completely did his look over and I think this mold looks more like him. Added Gelo and made Grayson Allen and Ogie (Wolves). Also added more accurate rookie contracts (Did Ayton/Bridges in particular). Added most new signings so check it out and enjoy

Hey bro may I know how you determine players’ ratings and tendencies ?
Cause I had been using your community roster for quite some time, and I’m curious about it
Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »