Home

Madden 19 Ratings Spreadsheet

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Ratings Spreadsheet within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2018, 04:07 PM   #1
Rookie

JKennedy87's Arena

OVR: 0
Smile Madden 19 Ratings Spreadsheet

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sFG...ew?usp=sharing

Took me a while but I was able to figure out how to get all of this off their website. Easy excel spreadsheet with filters to allow you to sort however you would like.

Enjoy.

Last edited by JKennedy87; 07-11-2018 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Missed a few players from NFC West
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2018, 04:15 PM   #2
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Re: Madden 19 Ratings Spreadsheet

🤙🏼

You're the best

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 07-10-2018, 04:25 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKennedy87
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tgL...ew?usp=sharing

Took me a while but I was able to figure out how to get all of this off their website. Easy excel spreadsheet with filters to allow you to sort however you would like.

Enjoy.
THANKS A MILLION!
Mind telling us how you exported it so quickly? I tried a Google add-on (Listly) but whas taking hours!
Old 07-10-2018, 04:41 PM   #4
Rookie

JKennedy87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
THANKS A MILLION!
Mind telling us how you exported it so quickly? I tried a Google add-on (Listly) but whas taking hours!

Quickly? Lol it took me 2+ hours. You have to get a JSON viewer and then convert that to CSV. It's complicated and takes a while to load the entire list of players. Then on top of that, I cleaned it up. I put it in an order that actually makes sense, cleaned up the titles, and made the names one column instead of 2.

Last edited by JKennedy87; 07-10-2018 at 04:45 PM.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:59 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

This is super cool!

I took a look at QBA ratings, and 18 QBs have SAC, MAC, and DAC ratings above 80. I'm not sure how they're going to correlate the rating with inaccurate passes, but that seems a bit high to me in terms of the sheer number of QBs who would get a B grade in every throwing category.

Additionally, 31 QBs have a B grade or above in Throw Under Pressure.

Am I alone in thinking these could be inflated, or do you all think the line separating good from average or poor QBs must be somewhere in the mid- to high- 80s, such that a grade of 80 or above doesn't necessarily make a QB super accurate?

Last edited by RogueHominid; 07-10-2018 at 05:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2018, 05:21 PM   #6
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKennedy87
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tgL...ew?usp=sharing

Enjoy.
Man, thank you so much! I can get my ratings template ready to go for Access.

Playing:
Old 07-10-2018, 05:58 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
This is super cool!

I took a look at QBA ratings, and 18 QBs have SAC, MAC, and DAC ratings above 80. I'm not sure how they're going to correlate the rating with inaccurate passes, but that seems a bit high to me in terms of the sheer number of QBs who would get a B grade in every throwing category.

Am I alone in thinking these could be inflated, or do you all think the line separating good from average or poor QBs must be somewhere in the mid- to high- 80s, such that a grade of 80 or above doesn't necessarily make a QB super accurate?

In my opinion that is awful. I think only a handful of guys deserve to be in the 80's for any of them, let alone for all of them. I'm in the boat that basically all of the ratings are inflated. I'll definitely be using the spreadsheet to make my own rosters from where more QBs will have accuracies in the 70s and even 60s while the best like Brees and Rodgers have an 80+ or two. As for throw under pressure and break sack, I don't expect nearly anyone to have above an 80 in my set. Maybe a couple of guys each.

― Plato
Old 07-10-2018, 06:24 PM   #8
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
In my opinion that is awful. I think only a handful of guys deserve to be in the 80's for any of them, let alone for all of them. I'm in the boat that basically all of the ratings are inflated. I'll definitely be using the spreadsheet to make my own rosters from where more QBs will have accuracies in the 70s and even 60s while the best like Brees and Rodgers have an 80+ or two. As for throw under pressure and break sack, I don't expect nearly anyone to have above an 80 in my set. Maybe a couple of guys each.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
This is super cool!

I agree with both of you that it seems high. However I don't remember what the scale is now. There are 4 tiers for each attribute (based on position as well) that separate the good from the bad. Now I don't know if it is more cosmetic or actually means something more (as in deltas and what not) so even with that many that high maybe it works with the new ratings. Pure speculation on my part but I tend to be a glass is half full kind of guy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »