Home

Madden 19 Draft Class Doc

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Draft Class Doc within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2018, 09:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 19 Draft Class Doc

I'm working on a Google Sheet for my personal Madden 19 usage. For now I'm just sticking to 2019 and 2020 draft classes. Height, weight and class are from nfldraftscout.com rounded to the nearest inch. The rankings are a combination of nfldraftscout, Thor Nystrom from Rotoworld, 247 scouting and my personal opinion. I'm basing round drafted off of my rankings and the average of each position taken per round over the last 10 years to get a more realistic projection. I'm basing archetype off of a combo of what I know about certain players and trying to get an even distribution of archetypes through the draft.

I'm not expecting to make a great draft class file for public use early in the season so this is more for other people to get their own draft classes further along with the information I'm collecting anyways.

If anyone wants access to edit a sheet, I'll take requests through PM's and copy the sheet giving you personal access to edit.

I'm early in the process but will be working on it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2018, 11:41 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Madden 19 Draft Class Doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeahawkNMD
I'm working on a Google Sheet for my personal Madden 19 usage. For now I'm just sticking to 2019 and 2020 draft classes. Height, weight and class are from nfldraftscout.com rounded to the nearest inch. The rankings are a combination of nfldraftscout, Thor Nystrom from Rotoworld, 247 scouting and my personal opinion. I'm basing round drafted off of my rankings and the average of each position taken per round over the last 10 years to get a more realistic projection. I'm basing archetype off of a combo of what I know about certain players and trying to get an even distribution of archetypes through the draft.

I'm not expecting to make a great draft class file for public use early in the season so this is more for other people to get their own draft classes further along with the information I'm collecting anyways.

If anyone wants access to edit a sheet, I'll take requests through PM's and copy the sheet giving you personal access to edit.

I'm early in the process but will be working on it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
I'd love to help refine this list, but I think it could make sense to do this in conjunction with the OSFM guys - have been talking to them. We could be the data source and they could execute in-game.
Old 07-30-2018, 12:26 PM   #3
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12

i have about 190 guys from the class of 2018 (draft class 2021/2022) in a spreadsheet.

it'll be interesting to see how it all goes. do you make guys stay for a 4th year...5th? should be fun.
Old 07-30-2018, 03:34 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayPlation82
i have about 190 guys from the class of 2018 (draft class 2021/2022) in a spreadsheet.

it'll be interesting to see how it all goes. do you make guys stay for a 4th year...5th? should be fun.
What data do you have for each player? That could be really useful.
Old 07-30-2018, 05:59 PM   #5
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12

typical name, ht/wt, positon, skin tone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2018, 07:37 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayPlation82
typical name, ht/wt, positon, skin tone
I have 100 players for that class, would be nice to have the additional 90-100. About 60-75 of the top 100 will go into the 2021 class as true JRs, rest will be in 2022 class prob as I'm assuming that's the last class we'll do. Could try for 2023, but it's a stretch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »