Home

EA Origin Premier (PC) How to get Madden HOF

This is a discussion on EA Origin Premier (PC) How to get Madden HOF within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2018, 10:16 AM   #1
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21
EA Origin Premier (PC) How to get Madden HOF

I've seen people in 3 separate threads apparently buy premier and then also Madden this is not how it works. So I'm laying out the information below, when you buy premier you get the Madden Hall of Fame edition at no additional cost.

1. Start up Origin and the purchase EA Access Premier
2. You should now have a menu item on the left to access the premier vault, look for Madden HOF edition.

Or you should also see a big orange header you can click on the see premier games look for Madden HOF edition.

Or you could go to the Store and find Madden Hall of Fame edition.

3. You should see a button on the Madden HOF page that says Add to Library. Click it
4. Go to your game Library and you will see a ghosted icon for Madden 19 HOF, click it and you will have the option to preload the game.

There is no reason to purchase premiere and then purchase any edition Madden for the PC, premier gives you access to the HOf edition. If you purchased both I would contact Origin support.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2018, 10:36 AM   #2
Rookie

BigNasty35's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Origin Premier (PC) How to get Madden HOF

Good post!

I purchased Access Premier, then went into the Madden tab and clicked on purchase. When I did that, it basically told me "Congratulations, this is part of your subscription"...I think people seem to be having issues by grabbing Madden and then AP afterward...
Old 07-31-2018, 10:40 AM   #3
Rookie

TrustTheProcess's Arena

Exactly I joined access premier after buying madden hoping to play it tomorrow. I didn't know EA was going to drop Access Premier with Madden. Didn't really give us a heads up when I purchased a month ago.
Old 07-31-2018, 10:41 AM   #4
MVP

Danimal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNasty35
Good post!

I purchased Access Premier, then went into the Madden tab and clicked on purchase. When I did that, it basically told me "Congratulations, this is part of your subscription"...I think people seem to be having issues by grabbing Madden and then AP afterward...
From the posts I've read people have purchase Premier then purchased the standard version of Madden. I would think what you said should be true, the system should prevent you from purchasing but I'm just going off the posts I've read.
Old 07-31-2018, 10:43 AM   #5
MVP

Danimal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustTheProcess
Exactly I joined access premier after buying madden hoping to play it tomorrow. I didn't know EA was going to drop Access Premier with Madden. Didn't really give us a heads up when I purchased a month ago.
If you joined you should be able to add the HOF edition to your library and pre-load it. Then I would ask about refunding the other purchase.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2018, 10:47 AM   #6
Pro

ChiTownKid's Arena

OVR: 10

Do we know if the Premier HOF version comes with the pre-order bonus players? Dan Marion, Ray Lewis, etc..?
Old 07-31-2018, 10:50 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I was a tester for EA Origin Premier, or maybe not a tester is not accurate, about 3 months ago I was polled by EA about a new subscription service they were considering offering and I answered like a long, long, LONG survey that took about 30 minutes to get a free game.

At the end of the survey in the notes I mentioned that they need this on the console btw. I am still hoping they bring this to the Xbox One!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-31-2018, 12:38 PM   #8
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Your post is very detailed. Folks also need to remember that you have an unlocked version of the game AS LONG AS YOU ARE SUBSCRIBED. Once you cancel, it'll be locked again.

If you paid for a month only, you'll only have access to madden for a month. Assuming you did not buy a standard or HOF edition for yourself.

Ultimately, it depends on if you went the Monthly option or Yearly.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by Datninja619; 07-31-2018 at 12:41 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »