Home

Hardest rebuild? (Long Term)

This is a discussion on Hardest rebuild? (Long Term) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2018, 06:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hardest rebuild? (Long Term)

Just a short little thread. What's the hardest rebuild? I play all games, and I'd like a challenge. I feel like young teams like the Browns are way too easy to build with all of the space and picks you can acquire. I was thinking that maybe the Patriots would be an alright challenge. No Garoppolo for the future, aging stars, and the winning for the next two years seems like it could cause problems with space and picks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 06:38 PM   #2
Rookie

SoxSoxSox's Arena

Re: Hardest rebuild? (Long Term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcsch
Just a short little thread. What's the hardest rebuild? I play all games, and I'd like a challenge. I feel like young teams like the Browns are way too easy to build with all of the space and picks you can acquire. I was thinking that maybe the Patriots would be an alright challenge. No Garoppolo for the future, aging stars, and the winning for the next two years seems like it could cause problems with space and picks.
The Patriots because you don't have crap behind Brady. Hoyer is decent as a fill-in, but he's not the future.
Old 08-12-2018, 06:43 PM   #3
Rookie

steve115658's Arena

OVR: 9

Colts, you have luck but he's injury prone and the roster is rough around him

Bengals- do you finally move on from Dalton? The core is getting old and they haven't drafted very well recently

Seems like a weird year for a rebuild as a lot of teams are ready to win now or have a ton of young good madden talent, these are the two I'm between right now, leaning more towards Bengals because then I get to pick my own qb and finally move on from Marvin Lewis lol
Season 3: 16-3 Super Bowl Champions
Minnesota Vikings
Season 4: Coming soon
Old 08-12-2018, 06:48 PM   #4
Rookie

SoxSoxSox's Arena

Anyone with unproven quarterbacks could work also, teams like the Jets, or Broncos (depends how you rate Keenum).
Old 08-12-2018, 06:50 PM   #5
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

I'd say my Cowboys...because I have to build them up into a super bowl caliber team every madden I buy

Realistically, this year I would say Colts and Dolphins. Both have iffy rosters for the most part, I'd say whichever one has LESS cap room, because that's tougher.

Major Boise State fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 06:56 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxSoxSox
The Patriots because you don't have crap behind Brady. Hoyer is decent as a fill-in, but he's not the future.
Yeah, I think I'm gonna pick them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve115658
Colts, you have luck but he's injury prone and the roster is rough around him

Bengals- do you finally move on from Dalton? The core is getting old and they haven't drafted very well recently

Seems like a weird year for a rebuild as a lot of teams are ready to win now or have a ton of young good madden talent, these are the two I'm between right now, leaning more towards Bengals because then I get to pick my own qb and finally move on from Marvin Lewis lol
Thought about Colts, but with Luck and a lot of relatively young guys, I feel like Pats might be a bit harder. Thought about Bengals too. And yeah, a weird year. I noticed it seems nearly everyone either has a decent or young quarterback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxSoxSox
Anyone with unproven quarterbacks could work also, teams like the Jets, or Broncos (depends how you rate Keenum).
Broncos seem fun, but seem like they're a few pieces from playoffs again. Possibly with Keenum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
I'd say my Cowboys...because I have to build them up into a super bowl caliber team every madden I buy

Realistically, this year I would say Colts and Dolphins. Both have iffy rosters for the most part, I'd say whichever one has LESS cap room, because that's tougher.
Nah, Eagles fan here. No Cowboys for me. Dolphins also seem good.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:03 PM   #7
Rookie

After looking the options over (Colts, Dolphins, Patriots) I think I've made a choice. I believe I'm going to attempt to bring the Miami Dolphins another championship. I may do a franchise thread for it, so check that out if you'd like, regardless, thanks for the replies.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:15 PM   #8
Rookie

I believe patriots , long term. Brady ,from what I've seen, retires after year 1. And they have one of the older rosters in the NFL I believe. That's my team for this year.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »