Home

NBA Live 19 Demo Little Things Thread

This is a discussion on NBA Live 19 Demo Little Things Thread within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2018, 01:56 PM   #1
bls
MVP

bls's Arena

OVR: 8
NBA Live 19 Demo Little Things Thread

Absolutely loving the game so far, along with the little gems I see in the game.

Running a game against the warriors and was up 12, warriors started a little run on me and as I was bring the ball up with Hayward Iggy bends over and slaps the floor with both hands as their D ramped up. Was amazing to see.

What little things have you guys witness through out the demo so far?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 02:08 PM   #2
Rookie

MDSavageBeast's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 19 Demo Little Things Thread

Was playing the Jazmine Williams Live Event challenge and the computer was insistent upon feeding her the ball when she got the hot hand. Literally waited for her to fight for position in the post and then she got position and demanded the ball. Nice thing to see.
Old 08-26-2018, 05:36 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls
Absolutely loving the game so far, along with the little gems I see in the game.

Running a game against the warriors and was up 12, warriors started a little run on me and as I was bring the ball up with Hayward Iggy bends over and slaps the floor with both hands as their D ramped up. Was amazing to see.

Had the slap floor thing happen to me and I Jae’Sean Tate’d him. Look up “Jae’Sean Tate slaps floor nebraska” to see what I’m talking about lol.
Old 08-26-2018, 09:44 PM   #4
bls
MVP

bls's Arena

OVR: 8

Love that if you play good defense cutting off the offensive player it's possible to make them lose the ball and get the steal. It's not always necessary to push the steal button and go for a steal.

Old 08-26-2018, 09:52 PM   #5
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls

The detail of the courts are absolutely incredible, you can see the reflections of above and even a little dust on the court. Awesome. The lighting, perfect. The crowd looks almost lifelike. Best crowd I've seen in a sports game in my life! I've never seen that kind of detail on a basketball game before. Blocks are still really awesome to see. They look very realistic.

Last edited by GisherJohn24; 08-26-2018 at 10:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 12:57 AM   #6
Pro

I really like how you can control the emotional reaction / choose. A very nice touch.
Old 08-27-2018, 04:12 AM   #7
MVP

lareka's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls

I really liked how CPU defended my PG with SF, my SG with PF and vice versa in semi-transition situations or when there's a mix-up picking up the defenders by CPU, they defend what's in front of them. It is very realistic and which happens often in the NBA. With Tatum I was guarded by Curry multiple times just like that and I took the ball to the rim immediately. It opens up the game. Really good to see.

Also just like in real basketball when you go to one way and immediately turn for the opposite direction the CPU loses you for a second and it opens up for you to take a shot. You don't need to execute crossover to do that, just natural movement !

Lastly, i really loved how when CPU closes down the shooter by running towards him, blowing past him is very easy. They really worked on movement, directions and momentum

Last edited by lareka; 08-27-2018 at 04:16 AM.
Old 08-27-2018, 09:43 AM   #8
Rookie

hoopheid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
I really like how you can control the emotional reaction / choose. A very nice touch.
Same! I love how interactive the environment is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »