Home

Aussie players

This is a discussion on Aussie players within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2018, 01:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Aussie players

Hey guys new to the forum and still trying to understand all the rules on how post’s/new threads go, just let me know if I’m violating anything with this, just want to get an idea of any Aussie players experience with the game online? I’m not bashing the game as it’s leaps and bounds ahead of ufc 2 my only issue is the online lag and overall sluggish performance I have in almost every match I play. I play on an original ps4 with a wired connection using a monitor as my screen as I heard it helps with input lag. Even with all this my game runs horrible online and looks nothing like the videos I see of say martial minds online videos he posts. So I guess I’m just trying to figure out if all you guys basically play this game on a pro or one x and if anyone from Australia can confirm the game runs a lot better on the newer consoles as aposed to the original ps4 because right now I feel like I can’t even attempt online even tho I want to so much. Love your work GPD!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 01:29 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Aussie players

When I saw the title of the thread I thought this was going to be a complaint about Australian players. Australian players are cuuuunts. Everyone is a total bellend in the way they play, using every tactic that is even slightly cheesy. You never ever get fights like the ones I see Martial Mind in because the way people play typically has a complete disregard for realism.

Anyway, yes the connections in this game for me, an Australian, can be awful at times and I think my game experience is drastically different to others’ due to this. If you want a videos to compare to your experience in terms of lag, check out my channel on YouTube: “Moshial”.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-28-2018, 01:53 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshly Baked Gregg
You never ever get fights like the ones I see Martial Mind in because the way people play typically has a complete disregard for realism.

If you like to play at a realistic pace and cheese free and aren't so much worried about winning as having a good.fight then add me my dude, that's how I strive to play at all times.

PSN is OS username.

As for OP, I somewhat have to agree with Gregg, our internet is too slow for Ranked IMO, I just avoid it because you'll eventually get lag that costs you a fight.

Although I have played about 8 Americans in a little tourney a while back and all the matches were lag free.

But when I played Solid_Altiar, who is in Brazil, we had just enough to latency to negatively affect the match and make the ground game lag just enough it didn't feel right to even take the fight there. We ended up basically having a very fun and friendly sparring match.

Australia v Asia/America are all pretty much fine, but vs Europe or South Americans you're going to get lag more often than not.
Old 08-28-2018, 01:54 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
When I saw the title of the thread I thought this was going to be a complaint about Australian players. Australian players are cuuuunts. Everyone is a total bellend in the way they play, using every tactic that is even slightly cheesy. You never ever get fights like the ones I see Martial Mind in because the way people play typically has a complete disregard for realism.

Anyway, yes the connections in this game for me, an Australian, can be awful at times and I think my game experience is drastically different to others’ due to this. If you want a videos to compare to your experience in terms of lag, check out my channel on YouTube: “Moshial”.

thanks bud oh trust me i know its been like that since ufc 1 i hate it, most of us are toxic to the bone, ill definitely check out some of your videos i'm starting to think this game just will never feel smooth enough for us aussie players online, sad cause ufc 2 didn't have this problem as bad, well maybe it did but the risk/reward for every strike just amplifies the problem
Old 08-28-2018, 02:08 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
If you like to play at a realistic pace and cheese free and aren't so much worried about winning as having a good.fight then add me my dude, that's how I strive to play at all times.

PSN is OS username.

As for OP, I somewhat have to agree with Gregg, our internet is too slow for Ranked IMO, I just avoid it because you'll eventually get lag that costs you a fight.

Although I have played about 8 Americans in a little tourney a while back and all the matches were lag free.

But when I played Solid_Altiar, who is in Brazil, we had just enough to latency to negatively affect the match and make the ground game lag just enough it didn't feel right to even take the fight there. We ended up basically having a very fun and friendly sparring match.

Australia v Asia/America are all pretty much fine, but vs Europe or South Americans you're going to get lag more often than not.
Ahk thanks for this response man i suspected our internet was to ****ty to play competitively maybe ill just stick to quick matches and online matches with friends. i really didn't wanna have to buy a pro just to get a functional game online glad to hear its cause Australia's internets worst than a jungle village in Africa -_-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 02:09 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsoreswine1994
thanks bud oh trust me i know its been like that since ufc 1 i hate it, most of us are toxic to the bone, ill definitely check out some of your videos i'm starting to think this game just will never feel smooth enough for us aussie players online, sad cause ufc 2 didn't have this problem as bad, well maybe it did but the risk/reward for every strike just amplifies the problem

Holy **** you’re HeartSoreSwine, I just realised. I play against you all the time.

Old 08-28-2018, 02:14 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Holy **** you’re HeartSoreSwine, I just realised. I play against you all the time.

really?? hope im not one of these aussie cheesers you mentioned haha ive been waiting for most of the patches to come out before i really sink my teeth into ranked.
Old 08-28-2018, 02:16 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsoreswine1994
really?? hope im not one of these aussie cheesers you mentioned haha ive been waiting for most of the patches to come out before i really sink my teeth into ranked.

I don’t believe so. I know we are pretty even. My PSN is SusAlpaca.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »