Home

Teammate grade bonus multiplier question

This is a discussion on Teammate grade bonus multiplier question within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2018, 08:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Teammate grade bonus multiplier question

How high did yall get it to? I got it to 1.5x, but I should have tried for 2x. Is this multiplier just getting you 2x vc for your teammate grade, or is it also getting you 2x mypoints for your teammate grade? If they're giving 2x mypoints, I really screwed myself from leveling up faster in mycareer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 08:29 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: Teammate grade bonus multiplier question

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLPGBoy
How high did yall get it to? I got it to 1.5x, but I should have tried for 2x. Is this multiplier just getting you 2x vc for your teammate grade, or is it also getting you 2x mypoints for your teammate grade? If they're giving 2x mypoints, I really screwed myself from leveling up faster in mycareer.

I think is just for the VC bruh
Old 09-08-2018, 08:50 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLPGBoy

I was gettin max minutes and vc on my initial offer with no multiplier, but teams wanted me for 3-4 years and I was adamant about signing a 1 year contract for now, so whenever I added in a multiplier teams essentially ended negotiations.

After butchering negotiations with the Thunder, ended up getting 1000 VC/G, 20 mins, no multiplier, 1 year from the Rockets. (Works out to a 25 million dollar contract on the salary cap lol AI done made it!!)
Old 09-08-2018, 08:58 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GK_11
I was gettin max minutes and vc on my initial offer with no multiplier, but teams wanted me for 3-4 years and I was adamant about signing a 1 year contract for now, so whenever I added in a multiplier teams essentially ended negotiations.

After butchering negotiations with the Thunder, ended up getting 1000 VC/G, 20 mins, no multiplier, 1 year from the Rockets. (Works out to a 25 million dollar contract on the salary cap lol AI done made it!!)
Lol. The Celtics wanted me as a top reserve. 20 minutes per game. 1000 vc per game. 4 years. I was able to get like 790 vc a game, 1 year, 1.5x multiplier, with my 20 minutes. I had to close the app a few times if they stopped negotiating with me, of course. I should have tried for the 2x multiplier, though. That's why it's so crucial that I find out if it's just for vc or mp.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:21 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRASHBOAT2K
I think is just for the VC bruh
Just played another mycareer game. It looks like the bonus is going towards your mypoints. It said "teammate grade bonus" on the mypoints list. When it got to the vc list, it just said "teammate grade". No mention of a bonus.

Dang. I really want that 2x bonus now. I'm thinking about simming my 1st season to get another contract, but I'd rather not cuz it's the 1st season! I'll probably get way less vc per game, but I needs that 2x. I always mess up the 1st guy I make somehow lol.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 10:49 AM   #6
Rookie

So I got 3600mp for an A teammate grade at a 1.5x bonus. I did the math and if I'm right, everytime you raise the teammate grade bonus multiplier by 0.25, that's a 600 mypoint bonus. So by not having my contract at a 2x bonus, I'm missing out on 1200 more mp. I guess I don't need to sim the whole season for that, but every little bit counts in this grind!

Old 09-11-2018, 05:34 PM   #7
Rookie

So I’m trying to negotiate my contract now and I’m trying to figure out a few things.

1. Just to confirm is the teammate bonus for the my cap breaker?

2. Correct me if I’m wrong the cap breaker is for you to get additional slots when your attributes are maxed out.

3. Is the 1000 vc with x’s 1 teammate bonus better or is a 800 VC with x’s 2 a better deal?
Old 09-14-2018, 01:27 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 8

Can anyone confirm if the multiplier applies to myponts, VC or both?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »