Home

Favorite Playbooks 2K19

This is a discussion on Favorite Playbooks 2K19 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2018, 04:17 AM   #1
MVP

justlaze's Arena

OVR: 0
Favorite Playbooks 2K19

What's good people?

I hope you are enjoying 2K19 as much as I do. A lot of stuff has been fixed, especially gameplay has become less cheesy, more sim and defense finally matters.

Talking of SIM I wonder, what kind of playbooks you have tried out so far and which are becoming the favorites.

I was lucky to pull the Regular Gold Rockets PB and was suprised that it has all the Money 3PT Flare Plays from last years' Regular Magic PB.

Even more suprising is the fact, that they changed a couple of players in regards of the ability to run 3PT, which boosts the effectiveness of these plays, hence opponents can not only focus locking down one shooter.

What are you experiences with Playbooks in 2K19?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 12:32 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Favorite Playbooks 2K19

What's up laze. I'm enjoying this year too. Lucky you for that pull. That playbook looks perfect. I have 13 heat and normal bulls playbook. Both are excellent as well.

Didn't realize that about certain players running plays more efficiently. What made you notice this specifically?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2018, 03:16 PM   #3
Just started!

Not a Playbook... but the Series addition is one of the best additions to 2k In a long time.

I am long time runner of the Warriors freelance but there were certain actions/ plays, specifically for Curry-type players that I felt were missing. But with the addition of the Warriors Fist Series.... It's a game changer.

I've run it for full games in MyTeam Unlimited. It's wild.
Old 09-13-2018, 04:39 PM   #4
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKAFN2017
Not a Playbook... but the Series addition is one of the best additions to 2k In a long time.

I am long time runner of the Warriors freelance but there were certain actions/ plays, specifically for Curry-type players that I felt were missing. But with the addition of the Warriors Fist Series.... It's a game changer.

I've run it for full games in MyTeam Unlimited. It's wild.
Haven't gotten to run a whole lot of series yet... may have to check this one out!
European Football: Manchester United, Brighton & Hove Albion
NCAA: UNI Panthers, Iowa Hawkeyes

Twitter: @mbless625
Old 09-13-2018, 11:02 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I use lakers/warriors. quick 3 scissor, quick 3 chin, and quick circle are money
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 10:26 AM   #6
Just started!

I really hate how you don't know what you're buying when you bid for a playbook. The ability to see all the plays should be available.

I currently use Brad Stevens as my coach and have the Celtics playbook but have no idea if this is helping my players. I also have Rockets and D'Antoni but again, I don't know the correlation.

If you just freelance and don't run plays, does the playbook make a difference? (I only play offline)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »