Home

Full List of Stadiums in FIFA 19

This is a discussion on Full List of Stadiums in FIFA 19 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2018, 12:18 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Full List of Stadiums in FIFA 19

EA has revealed the full list of stadiums in FIFA 19, which includes Tottenham Hotspur's new home,...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 10:40 AM   #2
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
EA screwing over the MLS fans again. What a joke. Only 4 stadiums. lol
Old 09-11-2018, 01:37 PM   #3
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Full List of Stadiums in FIFA 19

Four is pretty good considering it's more than Ligue 1, Serie A, Liga MX, etc. And only 1 less than Bundesliga.

I'd love to get all of them, but FIFA has at least showed more respect to MLS in recent years.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-12-2018, 12:34 AM   #4
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
EA screwing over the MLS fans again. What a joke. Only 4 stadiums. lol
Not really a "big league" & the only joke is that the MLS has more stadiums than Serie A, Ligue 1, Portugal, Mexico, Argentina and as many as the Bundesliga.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:46 AM   #5
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

EA lost Boca stadium.

EA lack of attention to anything below the USA shows their disregard for Central & South American fans. Couldn't get the Brasil serie A liscene worked out. So now some of the most historic clubs on the continent will now be without their real players like Gremio, Santos, Palmeries, Corinthians, Sao Paulo etc. along with no stadium. Lost Colo Colo in Chile to PES, so will again be Vinazur in game..... So only 2 stadiums on the entire continent outside of MLS, thats a joke. I'm sorry, its disrespectful. Corinthians, Palmeiras & Gremio are the richest clubs on the entire continent. Their are more Chivas fans in the USA than any other club.

the addition to the liga stadiums is great, but everything else is lacking, severely.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 03:48 PM   #6
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
EA lost Boca stadium.

EA lack of attention to anything below the USA shows their disregard for Central & South American fans. Couldn't get the Brasil serie A liscene worked out. So now some of the most historic clubs on the continent will now be without their real players like Gremio, Santos, Palmeries, Corinthians, Sao Paulo etc. along with no stadium. Lost Colo Colo in Chile to PES, so will again be Vinazur in game..... So only 2 stadiums on the entire continent outside of MLS, thats a joke. I'm sorry, its disrespectful. Corinthians, Palmeiras & Gremio are the richest clubs on the entire continent. Their are more Chivas fans in the USA than any other club.

the addition to the liga stadiums is great, but everything else is lacking, severely.
PES rules when it comes to the South American market. They have about 12 stadiums in S.A. Including 8 in Brazil alone.
Old 09-13-2018, 01:03 AM   #7
Rookie

ChangeUp106's Arena

OVR: 2

More real stadiums would be nice, but the real problem for me is once again we get the same generic stadiums. I believe they are from the PS2 era? None of the generic stadiums look like the modern stadiums. If I wanted to do a Philadelphia Union career mode, which generic stadium looks anything like Talen Energy Stadium? The answer is of course none.

The 2014 World Cup game had a generic stadium that was clearly supposed to be Talen Energy Stadium along with multiple other generic stadiums that looked like the new ones being built in America and around the world.

It's just one more thing that has made me reach a breaking point with this franchise.
Old 09-13-2018, 04:14 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeUp106
More real stadiums would be nice, but the real problem for me is once again we get the same generic stadiums. I believe they are from the PS2 era? None of the generic stadiums look like the modern stadiums. If I wanted to do a Philadelphia Union career mode, which generic stadium looks anything like Talen Energy Stadium? The answer is of course none.

The 2014 World Cup game had a generic stadium that was clearly supposed to be Talen Energy Stadium along with multiple other generic stadiums that looked like the new ones being built in America and around the world.

It's just one more thing that has made me reach a breaking point with this franchise.

You're quite right, their generic stadium is from the past, but EA does not care. What overcomes me is how long it has taken before you understand that there will never be changes regarding generic stadiums?!. In general here year after year, the desire for a new generic stage and, not least, the opportunity to make our own stadiums (would be great), but it will never happen unless there is money in it. I play the low English leagues and then some generic stadiums are still ok (looks old, perfect for looks in vivacity). But too few of them, 90% from League 2 should have Town Park as home if it just has to be a little realistic, all the same home stadium, realistic?, no !. What I look forward to annually is the Premier League stadiums additions, and this year we have 3 fantastic stadiums (Matt has to be excited about Craven!). And the La Liga team's stadium looks really good. I accept that they will not spend time at generic stadiums, but if they were an open company wishing to give something to their users, they had long recreated making your own stadium. But EA will not, I've said so many times they will not be transparent, they'll have 110% control over everything !. Therefore, I do not understand people want to listen to their pr machine, and just spending time on "communication" with them is a joke. I buy the game for the updates, because it will not be more than that, FIFA19 = FIFA 17.2. You have now chosen not to buy the game anymore, which is a pretty clear signal, we other 4-5% could follow suit without effect. And to everyone else and myself. If you think EA would change with the abolition of FUT, forget about it!. It is not questions about the product, but attitude and values. Eas values have been evident for many years.
By the way beautiful stadium Talen....

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »