Home

Reset Park Record Option - VC Feauture

This is a discussion on Reset Park Record Option - VC Feauture within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2018, 08:41 AM   #1
Rookie

kobe2theMAX's Arena

OVR: 0
Only Show Park Win Percentage/Reset Park Record Option - VC Feauture

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
Park record means nothing.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I completely get what you mean, but unfortunately 8 out of 10 Park players would strongly disagree with this.

If your friends are not online you have to squad up with other players. You would surely want to squad up with people who have at least a decent record. Squaring up with others with good records makes a whole lot of a difference ... you go on great park win streaks.

If your record is horrible with way more losses than wins , you can forget about being able to squad up with other good record players. I always tell a relative, DO NOT mess up your record. If it gets bad you will not be able to squad up with players whom have good records. A GREAT MAJORITY of Park players are record snobs and sometimes you can’t blame them for that.

In 2K18 in squads with bad record players I usually lost a game. With squads with good records we always won. Records mean a lot in this game. Sure it shouldn’t all the time but this what the Park has now become.

For people who want to start a new record because of mistakes or whatever .... a reset record option would be a great idea.

————————————————————————

I haven’t played the park yet but would actually buy a lot of vc on this game, if we can at least reset our park records whenever we want to. Heck, they can even charge us money for it. 2K loves extra money. Please let us do this, 2K! I’ll give you tons of money all the time if you allow this.

Why do we need park records for anyway? The records should just show how many wins you have, your win percentage. This would make the park more fun and less stressful for people who can’t always have a squad to play with.

Last edited by kobe2theMAX; 09-14-2018 at 03:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 08:46 AM   #2
MVP

jk31's Arena

Re: Reset Park Record Option - VC Feauture

Are you trolling?
Old 09-13-2018, 08:56 AM   #3
Rookie

kobe2theMAX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
Are you trolling?

What?? I’ve been a longtime member of this forum for many long years (on my other account). Why respond to my post with rudeness if you have no interesting opinions to add. This discussion is for mature people.

Last edited by kobe2theMAX; 09-13-2018 at 09:24 AM.
Old 09-13-2018, 09:00 AM   #4
Pro

Re: Only Show Park Win Percentage/Reset Park Record Option - VC Feauture

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe2theMAX

Why do we need park records for anyway? The records should just show how many wins you have, your win percentage.
Lol. It might as well show the losses as well if it's going to show your win percentage. You could have 3k wins but win percentage could be below 50%. I'm personally not stepping on the spot with you lol.
Old 09-13-2018, 09:07 AM   #5
Rookie

kobe2theMAX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupted
Lol. It might as well show the losses as well if it's going to show your win percentage. You could have 3k wins but win percentage could be below 50%. I'm personally not stepping on the spot with you lol.

Exactly. However, I see no reason why only winning percentage cannot just be shown. If a person has a winning percentage over .500 then you know whom to play with. If it’s below .500 you know who to avoid.

I remember in 2k18 there were so many good park players with a great win percentage but also many losses. People end up ignoring these good players all because of their losses. You can’t even blame them. 2K’s park record system is all about judging others. It’s great how the other certain hoop game doesn’t have this, but they will never be on 2K’s level of excellence.

Last edited by kobe2theMAX; 09-13-2018 at 09:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 09:13 AM   #6
Rookie

No lol .. They should not let you pay to reset your record. I do hope your records reset if you make a new player. Anyone with multiple characters can you confirm if the park record is different between your myplayers?
Old 09-13-2018, 09:18 AM   #7
Rookie

Vic_Clancy's Arena

I don't think I get it.

Not sure the difference between showing win percentage or your win-loss record. Either way, you can quickly determine whether the player wins or loses more games.

Only difference is that win-loss records shows how many games were played and scale matters. I'd much rather play with someone who is 500 - 550 than someone who is 2-1.

I do like the idea of separate records/stat tracking for different characters. Playing on a big man messing up my assist stats for my main!
Old 09-13-2018, 09:27 AM   #8
Rookie

kobe2theMAX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated2389
No lol .. They should not let you pay to reset your record. I do hope your records reset if you make a new player. Anyone with multiple characters can you confirm if the park record is different between your myplayers?
Well, in 2k18 Park records stayed the exact same when making another player on the same account. It’s probably the same again in 2k19.

Every year by the way, people post up silly YouTube glitch videos in regards to resetting a park record. Since there are so many people out there who actually want to reset a park record, 2K should maybe think about this. The glitch videos are beyond silly.

I don’t see anything harmless with people who want to reset.

Last edited by kobe2theMAX; 09-13-2018 at 09:34 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »