Home

Not Getting Cap Breaker Points

This is a discussion on Not Getting Cap Breaker Points within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2018, 03:07 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Not Getting Cap Breaker Points

I am so fed up with this BS. 3rd time this has happened when I had a monster stat game grinding for badges on 12 minute quarters. I earned about 30,000 points, it gives the points towards the badges at least but then goes to zero and shows my cap breaker at 0%. I then go into practice mode and it will show my player at a 60 but have the my points at where they were prior to the game I just played. my player will then transform from the 60 back into an 88 but still show the cap breaker percentage at the same as it was before the last game I played which would have earned me probably another 10% towards my upgrade. Playing on 12 minute quarters is a long time to grind and almost makes me want to smash something. I can't take this anymore. I waste a week of my life and spend extra money just to get through this trash so I can be a one of the best in pro-am but here is 2k's reward.

Not to mention after that happens it won't let me do the drills for the badges after the game it screwed me on. So not only do I lose the mypoints but I also lose the opportunity to level up my badges in practice. Ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 03:17 PM   #2
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Not Getting Cap Breaker Points

This is widespread.. Happened to me. 4.times yesterday an to my buddy today and he lost 80k myplayer points...

This is a huge issue that handing out vc does not fix as an apology. They have to hand out mypoints but you know they won't.

I love that 2k comes out beginning of September... But honestly... Last year's issues and this year's with people having so many issues with their myplayer...

It just really shows they need to go back to October release... They simply need the time to fix this like this... How do they reimburse someone grinding for an hour and getting nothing... They simply can't... Unless they take everyone at their word and give them the mypoints every says they lost.

Im at roughly 25k..my buddy 80k...ur at 30k....

I just don't know man.... These are massive issues that are messing with ppls time n grind... Im 120 bucks into this game so far... And to have my time n grind wasted...

Is not okay... Neither is it for anyone else

Sent from my H3123 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 09-14-2018, 03:52 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 1

i lost 100K before I figured out what was going on.
Old 09-14-2018, 04:39 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1

Im at roughly 25k..my buddy 80k...ur at 30k....

Im at 30k just for that one game, it's happened to me 2 other times so I am roughly out closer to 80k. I don't even really care about getting extra vc at this point. My time is more valuable to me than the cost of VC. this on top of the 86 ball control not triggering the tier 3 dribble animations properly so I didn't even make the build I really wanted to. I am beyond frustrated at this point after pumping about $120 and 30 hours into this game already. I don't even like my career, I just grind it as quick as possible to get it out of the way so I can play Pro-Am at the highest levels.
Old 09-14-2018, 05:41 PM   #5
Rookie

I’m the subreddit they figured out a work around. Ask to sit out the rest of the game before the 2 minute mark in the 4th. Seems to work every time. But you have to be up 10 or down 10 to ask out.

I tried doing it, playing on hall of fame, everything was going great. I was down 7 early in the fourth and was at a B close to a a B+. Then I got subbed out and returned back in the game with 1:40 left down 6. Luckily for some reason it counted my Mypoints that game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2018, 11:57 AM   #6
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Im shocked this thread doesn't have more activity

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »