Home

So my Nike shoe deal gets me all free nikes...

This is a discussion on So my Nike shoe deal gets me all free nikes... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2018, 01:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
So my Nike shoe deal gets me all free nikes...

...except ones I customize cost 10,000 VC. Um, what? (and my deal was free nikes to the highest tier 4)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2018, 02:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: So my Nike shoe deal gets me all free nikes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman38134
...except ones I customize cost 10,000 VC. Um, what? (and my deal was free nikes to the highest tier 4)

I thought the highest was tier 5 well i have all the shoes free aswell through my nike deal and they jus did this maybe 2 days ago because i made a custom pair of lbj 15's and they let me get those for free so after that i made a pair of kobe's and another pair of lbj's but once i checked footlocker they were 10k
Old 09-18-2018, 03:00 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOLIA5044
I thought the highest was tier 5 well i have all the shoes free aswell through my nike deal and they jus did this maybe 2 days ago because i made a custom pair of lbj 15's and they let me get those for free so after that i made a pair of kobe's and another pair of lbj's but once i checked footlocker they were 10k

Tier 5 may be the highest, I can't remember. I just know in the contract, I moved the tier all the way to the right and brought the VC down to get it to pass. And so far I haven't gotten any free custom shoes at all. I just did the deal yesterday and only played one more game after. Not sure when u got the custom LBJ, but even that would be nice. 10,000 VC is crazy. Last year (post patch) they were all free as long as they were with the company you signed with.

Old 09-18-2018, 04:09 PM   #4
MVP

Shadow's Arena

OVR: 11

When the game dropped. I used my tier 5 Jordan deal to get my favorite retros. Custom shoes were also 0 VC.

Come to find out when I purchased my free customs. They charged me 10k each. Lost about 70k VC, but they gave it back.
Old 09-18-2018, 04:57 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman38134
Tier 5 may be the highest, I can't remember. I just know in the contract, I moved the tier all the way to the right and brought the VC down to get it to pass. And so far I haven't gotten any free custom shoes at all. I just did the deal yesterday and only played one more game after. Not sure when u got the custom LBJ, but even that would be nice. 10,000 VC is crazy. Last year (post patch) they were all free as long as they were with the company you signed with.

I did the lbj's myself in the shoe editior
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2018, 01:27 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOLIA5044

can't understand the main point you're talking about.
slow down bru
Old 09-19-2018, 05:33 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Custom shoes became free in 2K18 once your MyPlayer signed a shoe deal.

In 2K19, it looks like custom shoes always cost 10,000 VC, even if your shoe deal gives you the highest level of discount.

I have the highest possible discount on my Jordan shoe deal, and custom kicks still cost 10,000 VC, even though every other Jordan shoe in the Foot Locker store is free.

Old 09-20-2018, 01:34 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Custom shoes became free in 2K18 once your MyPlayer signed a shoe deal.

In 2K19, it looks like custom shoes always cost 10,000 VC, even if your shoe deal gives you the highest level of discount.

I have the highest possible discount on my Jordan shoe deal, and custom kicks still cost 10,000 VC, even though every other Jordan shoe in the Foot Locker store is free.

They will probably fix this because in 2k18 custom shoes were 7,500 vc even with a deal but they made them free with a shoe deal in a update

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »