Home

Attribute effect

This is a discussion on Attribute effect within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2018, 09:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Attribute effect

I have found that if you put your attribute effect 8 or higher it is best you leave all shooting accuracy at 50, player miss way to many open nets otherwise. Originally i was going with AE of 8 and had my accuaracy down to 44, but i put it back up to 50 and seeing better results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2018, 06:45 PM   #2
Just started!

RFM275's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Attribute effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spragga
I have found that if you put your attribute effect 8 or higher it is best you leave all shooting accuracy at 50, player miss way to many open nets otherwise. Originally i was going with AE of 8 and had my accuaracy down to 44, but i put it back up to 50 and seeing better results.
Awesome! I had noticed I was missing the net like crazy.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:03 PM   #3
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

I haven't played 19 much yet but I have noticed that AE on 10 has more shots going wide than 18 had.

I'm actually liking it on default so far, but you are right... if you do increase it you would want to keep accuracy at default or bump up.
Old 09-20-2018, 11:35 AM   #4
Rookie

I have done some more testing and surprisingly the best games i had were with AE set to 9. Conidering i played with them at 8 on NHL 18, i find this interesting. I still have to do some tweaking as the CPU still dominates a little too much, but i have found the most realistic hitting to be on AE 9. I do have my hitting turned down also. I'll post exactly what i am using soon. The difference between AE set at 7 and 9 is huge,when i play on 7 now it feels way too arcadey. I might try and make a spreadsheet showing the differences i have seen between 7,8 & 9
Old 09-21-2018, 12:46 PM   #5
Rookie

Christian9's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spragga
I have done some more testing and surprisingly the best games i had were with AE set to 9. Conidering i played with them at 8 on NHL 18, i find this interesting. I still have to do some tweaking as the CPU still dominates a little too much, but i have found the most realistic hitting to be on AE 9. I do have my hitting turned down also. I'll post exactly what i am using soon. The difference between AE set at 7 and 9 is huge,when i play on 7 now it feels way too arcadey. I might try and make a spreadsheet showing the differences i have seen between 7,8 & 9

I’m definitely interested in seeing what you come up with!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2018, 12:14 AM   #6
Rookie

did some more testing and i think i'll stick with AE at 9. Had a great game tonight . Im still trying out different AE and seeing what differences i notice. I will post more soon.

I attached a screen shot with the stats. I was the Panthers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fla_nyi.JPG (137.6 KB, 268 views)
Old 09-26-2018, 04:21 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 16

What are your shot sliders and game diff set at ? I'm using Altito's but using PRO with AE at 8.
Old 09-26-2018, 09:50 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
What are your shot sliders and game diff set at ? I'm using Altito's but using PRO with AE at 8.

I use all star, and I’m pretty sure my shot sliders are all at 50 due to the AE set at 9

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »